Chapter 57

Sid's phone rings and he picks it up,"Hello." Sana from the other side,"Hi handsome! Where are you? Ghar pahunchgaye?" Sid says,"What do you mean? Tum abhi tak lauti nahi?" Sana replies,"I had some work here. Why are you still out? You had early shift na." Sid replies,"You are forgetting that you are still not well. You shouldn't take so much stress baby." "Arey I am all right now. Shooting is over, I had some other work.", says Sana. "Should I pick you up? I was returning home.", asks Sid. Sana giggles and says,"Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai? Baby you know how much I like to go with you..I am waiting. Come fast.."

Sid comes to the studio and arriving at the RV, he knocks at the door. Tarun opens the door and asks him to come in. Sid gets inside to find Sana talking to the lawyer. He nods to the lawyer and sits down beside his wife. Sana says,"Thik hai. You proceed with everything. Let me know then." The lawyer nods his head and he leaves. Sid asks,"What is happening? Why was the lawyer here? Divorce dena ka toh nahi soch rahi ho?" Sana hits him on the arm and says,"Sidharth hamesha bakwas. Chalo abhi bata ti hun." She holds his arm as they leave the RV. Sana looks at his shirt and asks,"Haye did you fall somewhere or what? How did your shirt get dirty?" Sid looks at her and says," No. I was actually working at Kabir Bhai's garage." "Gadi kharab ho gayi thi kya?", asks Sana. Sid rubbing the back of his neck says,"No. Actually he has got a work for transforming old bikes. I am good at it so he had asked me if I could help. I agreed as it will get me some extra money. Shini needed something for her college. This cash will help. So now for few days I will be going to his garage."

Sana keeps looking at him spellbound by everything he said. Sid snaps his finger in front of her to get her out of her world. He asks,"Where were you lost? Now tell me why was the lawyer here?" Sana hugs Sid and says,"How can you do so much for everyone? How?" "What did I do?", asks Sid. Sana looks at him and says,"You don't need to work so much. Why can't you take money from me? Why? Am I nobody to you?" Sid breaks out of the hug and cupping her face he smiles at her. He says,"You are my everything. It's just that I have not relied on anyone till now so it's not easy for me to take money even from you. And I love to work, so this is not a problem." Sana looks at him with hurt in her eyes. Sid rubs his thumb over her cheeks and says,"Baby now don't start your rona dhona. Okay fine I promise I will take it from you if I need a big amount someday. Afterall my biwi is very rich, the one and only Sana Kaur.." Sana does not react as she knows, he will never take money from her. She hugs him again as he says,"Are we planning to stay here or what? Let's go."

On the bike, Sana as usual holds Sid tightly, and puts her head on his back. Sid asks,"Will you tell me why did you call the lawyer?" Sana replies,"You had said na, people are taking advantage of me. I realised it now. I really never received any love from my so called family. Except Rinky no body had visited me or asked me how am I, in these days. And then Bunty bhaiya's effort to hurt you is something I can't ignore. I hate him.." Sid says,"Shera wali mata, Relax! Tell me now, What have you done?" "I have decided they will no longer enjoy over my money, especially that Bunty bhaiya. I have decided that Mamaji will no longer handle my money matters. They can live in the bunglow but can't use my other properties. I will give them a fixed amount every month to take care of my house and themselves. I will however look after Rinky's education. But that Bunty bhaiya, he will not get a single penny from me.", says Sana. Sid stops the bike as they reach home. Getting down, he parks his bike and holding Sana's hand he says,"I was really angry that day when Bunty had pushed you. I said everything in that rage. I have never interfered in your career or family matters so today also I won't say anything. Just..just be sure before you do anything. I 'll support you no matter what." Sana nods her head as they go upstairs.

Sid is in the restaurant when he hears a commotion. He goes to the table and finds Bunty with his friends. They are screaming, complaining about everything from AC to sitting arrangements to food. One of the friends sitting with Bunty is none other than Samrat. Sidharth taking a deep breath comes to the table and says,"What is the problem....sir?" Bunty looks at him and says,"Waiter, I asked you to get the manager, yeh kisse leh aya? Another waiter?" The waiter mumbles,"Sir, he is our manager.." Samrat looks at him and says,"Arey Bunty, he is the manager here. Although he does not have the standards to be even a guard here. Poor goody boy! Am I right or am I right??" He starts to laugh and soon his friends join him. Bunty joins him,"Arey yes..bro I recognise him now. He is my Jija, meri pyari behna ka mahan pati."