Chapter 2

(BTS song Tomorrow. Listen to it. It's really good)

Keefe's POV

What just happened. I remember Sophie ran up to me and hugged me and started crying. I guided her to a bench. She looked up and slapped me. Yelled at me. Then drove away.

I walk over to where Fitz and Clara were making out. (EWWWWW LOOKS SO WEIRD) 

"DUDE!!!!"

"What's wrong Keefe?"

"You do realize that Sophie saw you and Clara making out right?"

"WHAT!?!"

"It's ok babe. She is nothing anyway." Clara buts in and clings to Fitz.

I roll my eyes and walk away. I head to my tower and start my shift. The whole time thinking about Sophie. Her beautiful blonde hair. Brown eyes I could just stare at forever. 

Yes, I do like Sophie. I have liked her since I met her. But then Fitz claimed her so I shoved my feelings away. Now they have resurfaced. UGH! What am I supposed to do? Ask her out? No I can't do that. She probably still loves Fitz, and besides, I'm probably nothing to her. I sigh and get back to my job.

Sophie's POV

As soon as I get home I run up to my room and cry to my hearts content. I would normally call Biana. But I can't. Well it's not that I can't it's that I don't want to. I don't want to see her gorgeous teal eyes that remind me so much of Fitz. I just don't want to see her. She is like a mini Fitz, but a girl version.

I think about Keefe. An idea blossoms in my head. It's the perfect thing to get Fitz back.

Hii!

Sorry it's so short. I spent a lot of time updating my Percabeth fanfic. Now I have to do my chores before my mom get home. I promise to give you guy a nice long update tomorrow! Bye!

-Fifi