26 || Normal

The Night We Met - Lord Huron

Olivia's P.O.V

I sat in the passenger seat while Zion drove us back home. Karina was in a fetal position, her head resting on Nick's lap. What if they start dating?

Zion grabbed one of my hands and kissed the back of it. I smiled. He actually came for me. He cared about me...

We drove all night and half a day. When sun started to almost set we pulled into the circle driveway to the house. Zion shook me softly. I opened my eyes and realized we were home. I jumped out the car. Excited to get into the big soft bed I could call my own. I heard Karina also say "wow". She was stunned, I guess.

Zion opened the door and I ran in. My nose greeted by the familiar clean smell. I know that I'm going to take a proper hot shower. Zion followed heading up to my room.

I opened the door, ran and plopped on the bed. The soft mattress almost intaking my whole frame. Okay, enough of that. I'm gonna shower. I went into the draws and my face dropped.

"Where are my clothes?" I said aloud.

I looked back at Zion. He scratched the back of his head. I bolted to his bedroom. He did the same. Once there, I basically ransacked his room. Not fully though. I found my underwear on one side of the drawer set. The dresser lined with my other essentials.

If I was suppose to be mad...I wasn't. I was actually happy that me and him were going to sleep together like a real couple. He made this decision on his own. I went inside his bathroom. Way bigger than mines...well his room on a whole was way bigger than mines.

I wanted to take a shower so I stripped off my clothing, waited for the water to get hot and stepped in. I let the water fall down my body. Wetting my hair and swiping it back towards my back. I looked down at my toes while all the dirt wash off of me. This felt amazing.

Strong arms then wrapped around my waist. I turned around and looked at Zion. The water falling from his hair and onto his face. He kissed me. I kissed back. I couldn't help myself. I missed him.

He pushed me against the glass stall, hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his body. I felt his member gently slide against my area.

Even though i'm trying to stop every fiber of my body to stop us from doing this. I couldn't do this. I'm not emotionally ready right now. Especially after Shion forced himself on me...I just couldn't.

I told Zion to put me down. He did as told. I think he understood what I was going through. I do thank him with everything in my heart for saving me. I do. And I know this could be his reward but I legitimately cannot do this.

The shower was hesitantly silent. I just finished showering and left him there. I got ready and put on some comfy clothing. Karina and Nick were conversing in the living room but stopped when they saw me. Karina actually looked a bit happier. Color in her face started to come back and that actually made me happy.

Zion came down and sat next to me. I looked at him and he stared back. I pecked his lips and told him "I loved him". A small grin played on his lips.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked me.

I quickly replied pizza. I had a strange craving right now for pineapple pizza with chicken. I told him what I wanted and he actually said "ew". Who actually says ew to pineapple pizza? If he doesn't like this type of pizza then we most certainly cannot be together.

I laughed at myself and folded my arms. The comfiness I felt in my spot on the couch was acceptable. Zion ended up ordering 3 boxes of pizza. Karina and I had two different cravings. I mean hers was acceptable, she was pregnant by that nut job. And the other pizza was regular pepperoni.

We also decided to binge watch all Saw and Final Destination movies. It was going to be a classic night after returning. I know I can't expect this out of Zion a lot. This was simply a one time thing. For me to be comfortable coming back.

Into the third movie I started to get cold. I pulled one of the throw blankets down and snuggled up under Zion. He rested his arm around me. And I don't know. The heat and tension between us right now. Wanted me to jump his bones. Even after what I've been though. Even after I turned him down in the shower.

Why am I like this? I need to relax. I need to think non sexual and just remain calm. I just couldn't help smell him. Why did he smell so good right now? What the actual fuck is happening to me right now?

I shifted and Zion seemed on edge that I did that. On the edginess of concern. I of course assured him that I was fine. When I really wasn't. I have no idea what's happening to me right now.

Now I have to vomit. Are you kidding me? I got up and ran to the nearest bathroom. I let it all out in the toilet. Really toilet? I thought we wanted this pizza. I washed my mouth out and returned back to Zion.

Of course he asked me follow up questions, to which I lied to all of them. Maybe it's just the pizza that upset my stomach and maybe i'm horny, when I shouldn't be.

Karina was by far asleep on Nick and I was getting tired. I told Zion goodnight and headed up to our bedroom. I can say OUR bedroom now because he moved me in. Which I am still excited about.

I laid in bed tossing and turning. It was hot then cold then hot again. I ended up stripping off my clothing. Like what the hell!

After almost falling asleep I felt the bed dip on the other side of me. Strong arms wrapping around my waist. I decided to get comfortable with Zion.

Then all of a sudden with this strong force, I was pulled off the bed.

|_|_~_|_~_|_~_~|_|_

A/N

Hi readers! What do you think is going on with Olivia? And why did Zion pull her off the bed?