Valhalla

You inhaled sharply as Diego tightened the corset around your waist

"Too tight? Maybe this is a bad idea." Diego muttered.

"No." You said. "It'll stop any excess bleeding and lower the chances of wounds reopening. Tighter."

Diego pulled it tighter, and winced at your flinching. He tied off the corset as Five walked into the kitchen with a cup of coffee. He stared at you, perched on the kitchen table, before turning to Luther, who was making a pot full of eggs.

You hopped off the table, stretching, before sitting down in Diego's seat after he stood. You eventually tuned into he and Five's conversation.

"No, no, no. I don't understand. They keep following me."

"Wait, who?" Asked Luther.

"Those Dutch sociopaths."

"They're Swedish, you idiot." Five cut in. "Hired Guns paid to eradicate us before we do anymore damage to this timeline."

"Yeah, but why now?" Diego asked. "I mean, I was fine for three months until you showed up."

"Yeah, I was here for a year and no one messed with me." Luther said.

All three of the men turned to you. "I spent most of my time here strapped to a metal chair." You stated, looking out the window.

"Even if it was my fault," Five started. "Which it isn't, we only have six days before the end of the world, and the closest anyone's gotten to dad was that drive-away at the consulate."

"Well... that's not exactly true." Luther spoke up.

You looked up. "What do you mean?"

~~~

You sighed at the end of Luther's rather depressing story as he sat next to you, stuffing his face with eggs.

"That's pathetic." Diego said.

"Yeah, well, at least he didn't shank my ass." You laughed softly at Luther's retort.

"No, bro, he shanked your heart."

Luther hummed, still eating.

"Is that my bathrobe?" You looked up to see Elliot standing in the doorway.

Luther paused. "...No."

"Look, who cares what he shanked?" Five started. "He knows something about time travel."

"Umm..." Elliot interrupted. "Wait, why don't you just do your thing and, uh, time travel us out?"

Five scoffed. "Anyone care to explain?" He asked, standing.

"First time he tried, he got stuck in the apocalypse." Said Luther.

"Second time, he ended up without hair on his balls." You chuckled at Diego's comment.