•41•

Sam

I wake up to my alarm I whine and sit up turning it off I stretch and get up going to my closet. I find my clothes and I go to change but I feel the urge to throw up so I run out and to the bathroom and I hunch over the toilet and throw up I flush the toilet and lean against the wall sighing closing my eyes confused on why I keep throwing up throughout the week. I get up from the floor and I go to the sink and rinse my face cupping some water in my hands drinking it swishing it in my mouth spitting it out. I grab my toothbrush and the toothpaste and brush my teeth. I finish and leave the bathroom going back to the closet and change. I grab my backpack and phone and head downstairs "bye mom!" I call opening the door "bye!" She calls back and I leave closing the door.
While I'm walking my stomach starts to hurt but I ignore it since it's bearable only feeling like I'm bloated. I get to the bus stop and everyone is talking Colby looks up and smiles and walks over not having crutches since his ankle is getting better and doesn't hurt much when he walks on it "hey baby" he says hugging me "hi" I smile "do you feel any better?" He asks putting his hands on my hips I shrug "my stomach hurts a bit still" he hums and presses a kiss to my forehead I smile and lean up and peck his lips "yess!!" everyone cheers and we look over to see them looking at us I blush and Colby chuckles shaking his head the bus pulls up and we all get on sitting down and we go to school.
We get to school and we get off the bus and I grab Colby's hand and he smiles and squeezes my hand I smile. "Colbs" I whine as we come to a stop "whats wrong?" he asks pulling me in for a hug and I look up at him my chin on his chest "my stomach hurts" I mumble he kisses my forehead rubbing my back gently "do you need to throw up?" "I don't know" "baby.." he sighs cupping my cheeks wiping my tears before they fall "don't cry" "Sammy what's wrong?" Devyn asks "I-" I stop and run to the nearest trash can throwing up. Colby comes and rubs my back "it's ok baby" I hug him "oh baby" he sighs wrapping his arms around my waist and kisses my head "how do you feel?" "bloated" I mumble he furrows his brows nodding slowly "ok.. do you wanna go home? If you do I'm sure Tara or Devyn will bring you home" I look up at him my chin on his chest and pout he furrows his brows "I wanna be with you" he smiles a little and cups my cheek caressing it and I lean into his hand "baby you should go home" I frown "no I wanna stay with you" he nods "ok baby" he says softly kissing my forehead I smile and he pulls away from the hug grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers and we go back to the group. "are you sick?" Kat asks and I shake my head "no, my stomach was just hurting" she nods slowly "maybe it's what you ate" Xepher says "yeah, what did you eat?" Tara asks "nothing" "oh maybe that's why, you should eat something" Shea says I shake my head "I'm not hungry" "no eat, I have a granola bar" Devyn says handing me it I sigh and take it and they go back to talking. Colby wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him "eat it baby" "but I'm not hungry" he sighs "ok but your eating lunch" I nod "ok" he smiles softly and kisses my head.

-

"C'mon baby" Colby says grabbing my hand as I close my locker I nod and we go to the cafeteria. "no baby" he says pulling me the way to the food "Colbs I'm not hungry" "no your eating" he says stern I sigh and grab a tray walking in the line getting food Colby behind me. We sit down at the table and I start talking with the others not eating hoping no one would notice. "baby?" "Yeah?" I look over to him "eat" I shake my head "I'm not hungry" "how? you haven't eaten anything today" Jake says I shrug "I just feel bloated" "but you should still eat if you haven't at all" Devyn says I nod slowly and look at my food grabbing a fry and everyone starts talking again "eat baby" Colby says as he sees me staring at it I sigh and look at him "please" "what if I throw up again?" "if you throw up your going home" I whine quietly making him sigh "just eat, I'm sure you wont" I nod slowly and I take a bite the fry chewing it slowly "happy?" I say putting the rest of the fry down and he chuckles lightly shaking his head "at least eat the fries" I shake my head "eat" he says stern I sigh
and eat.
"We should dump the bells going to ring" Corey says and we nod and get up and go dump. "C'mon baby" Colby says grabbing my hand I nod with a small smile and we leave the cafeteria going to our lockers "do you have water?" I ask Colby and he nods and grabs a water bottle from the top of his locker "thank you" he nods and I take a drink as we start walking to class. "Colbs?" I say as we sit down "yeah baby?" He says grabbing his text book "I'm hungry" he looks at me surprised "do you have anything?" I ask he chuckles "baby you just ate, you even ate all of it" I whine "no baby, I don't have food" he chuckles I huff leaning back in my seat crossing my arms pouting "baby?" "what" I mumble not looking at him "are you, are you mad at me?" I don't say anything making him sigh "you should still have the granola bar" he mumbles sad and I grab my backpack and go in the pocket grabbing the granola bar and I eat it with a smile on my face and Colby chuckles and kisses the side of my head putting his hand on my thigh.
The bell rings and we pack our things up and we leave the classroom going to our next class. "Hey guys" Jake says as we sit next to him "hey" Colby greets "can I come to yours later after school?" Jake asks "I guess" I say "yes" he cheers quietly and I shake my head and then the teacher comes in and starts class.