28

Jungkook woke up hugging something. "Mom? I told you I'm old enough to sleep by myself" he mumbled fluttering his eyes open, realizing it wasn't his mom but his new best friends. He gasped backing away from Taehyung 'I still have my clothes on! Thank god!'

Jungkook looked around confused as to why Taehyung was in his room cuddling with him. He let out a breath slowly getting off the bed and making his way to the other side of the bed, he crouched down about to wake Taehyung up but stayed quiet admiring his features again.

Jungkook gently smiled tracing his nose and lips. 'He's so damn beautiful' Jungkook rubbed his bottom lip with his thumb. "Are you going to keep touching me or you going to get ready" Taehyung's eyes fluttered opened. Jungkook backed away surprised. "fuck!" He let out before covering his face blushing furiously realizing what he just did. "Look at you! I know I'm pretty but damn I didn't know I could make a straight guy blush"

"Well you sure did" Jungkook removed his hands from his face to see Taehyung taking off his shirt. "Woah woah what are you doing"

"I'm going to change, hey what are you doing in my room?" Taehyung asked. "Um this is my room" Jungkook stood up, as Taehyung sat up looking around "what the? Did you kidnap me not that I mind cause that would be amazing being locked up in a room with- okay I should stop talking" now it was Taehyung's turn to hide his face in his hands.

Jungkook stood there amused 'this Taehyung is new, back then if we were in this situation he would slap me and tell me some very harsh words'

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung removed his hands from his face. "No, I only remember drinking and eating with you in my room"

"Me too, I hope we didn't do anything crazy last night" Jungkook said walking over to his phone checking. "WERE GOING TO BE LATE FOR OUR FLIGHT!!" He screamed making Taehyung shoot up from the bed. "Shit shit shit" Taehyung repeated over and over before leaving the room in a rush. Meanwhile Jungkook dressed himself quickly almost putting his shirt on the wrong way.

After awhile they both finished getting dressed and were now leaving their rooms with their suitcases. "Got everything?" Jungkook asked looking over at him, Taehyung nodded. "You?"

"Yup, let's go now" They both speed walked down the hallway trying to get to the elevator faster. "I hope they haven't left us, god I'm probably shitty like the other bodyguards who keep you guys late and miss your flights" Jungkook grumbled as they approached the elevator. "No, that's not true and to be honest this is my fault for bringing alcohol in" Taehyung reassured walking into the elevator.

"No, it's not yours it's mine for getting drunk as well" Jungkook pressed the number on the keypad where the lobby was. "No, it's okay if you get drunk I don't mind I will take care of you"

"but it should be the other way around I should be taking care of you"

"We should be taking care of each other" Taehyung corrected as the doors opened. "OH LOOK WHO IT IS!!" Jimin sarcastically yelled. "Sorry-" Jungkook was about to apologize but was quickly cut off by the short male. "YALL WOKE ME UP AT TWO IN THE MORNING!! TWO IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!" He kept yelling catching a couple by passers attention.

"Jimin I think you should calm down" Hoseok spoke up but Jimin quickly shushed him. "AFTER THAT I COULDNT SLEEP BECAUSE I WAS SICK WORRIED THAT YALL MIGHTVE PASSED OUT IN THE HALLWAYS!"

Jungkook looked down ashamed 'I fucked up by drinking, what The hell did we do!?'

"Jimin may I ask why we woke you up?"

"I DONT KNOW PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU GUYS WERE PLAYING DING DONG DITCH!?"

Taehyung burst out laughing. "Oh you think it's fucking funny! Jungkook was literally cussing me out!"