Chapter 10

Credits (👆) goes to the rightful owner.

Jungkook is preparing for his upcoming assignment which will be submitted on the day after tomorrow. He is close to finishing his landscape painting for his assignment but his mind wonders towards a certain someone who will be here anytime soon.

It has been 1 week since Koo open up to Taehyung at that night and that's the best decision he had taken in his life. When taehyung dropped him to his house in the evening. His grandparents and Mrs jeon are waiting for them with big smiles. They told them about their mutual confessions and that they want to marry soon.

Everyone was so happy. Granny becomes so excited that she grabbed her husband and kissed him in front of everyone. Mina hugged both of them and kissed their foreheads. But it comes out that their parents are more eager than them. So they decided that their engagement ceremony will be held on this weekend.

Jungkook has mixed feelings about this decision. He is happy cause he will be with his taehyung, his love. But he was feeling nervous too maybe that's normal for human beings.

He didn't get to meet Taehyung after that day cause taehyung was busy in finishing his office work so that he will be free for his engagement day. And today he called jungkook that he is coming here cause he is missing his babybun so much.

Jungkook loves it when taehyung praise him, call him from different nicknames, kiss him. He is craving for these things. Call him needy and greedy but he loves taehyung so much.

Nochu was rolling on the carpet when a knock heard on the door. Jungkook sprints towards the door and opened it. There Taehyung standing with a bouquet in his arms. He immediately hugged him tightly.

Taehyung chuckles and hugged back.
"Hey, bun." He greeted with a kiss on his baby's cheeks. He pulled his baby more closer and get a whiff of his baby-like scent.
"I missed you so much" he mumbled in his neck.

"I miss you too hyungie." He pulled away and hold his hand. "Come in. I'm about to finish my painting". He said and close the door.

Taehyung sits on the bed as he saw his baby finishing his beautiful painting. He looked around the room but stopped when he felt someone's eye on him. He turned around to see Nochu in his all defensive mode staring at him. He is staring at him like he'll bite off all his hairs with his front teeth.

He chuckles nervously,"Umm.. Baby..why Nochu is glaring at me like that. Did I do something wrong??"

Jungkook laughed and said," This fluffybutt is mad at you. I thought he'll forget about it but he is still angry."

"Why?? I didn't do anything" Taehyung pouted slightly.

"You kissed his soon to be girlfriend last time."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows before teasing," It's not my fault though you are the one who brings Oreo between us, my shy baby."

"I know but according to him you are also a culprit" he scoffed.

"Okay, but what should I do now cause his stares are getting creepy." He said and shift on his bed towards the headboard.

Jungkook blushed and said," You just have to kiss me in front of him so that he'll know that you are not a threat for him."

Taehyung laughed holding his stomach. A threat?? For a bunny?? Really??
"Really?" He voiced out his thoughts controlling his laugh.

Jungkook nodded sheepishly.

"Okay, that's easy. Come here bun". He pats the bed.

Jungkook bounced to the bed and sat beside him. Taehyung grabs his chin and leaned forward but he can still feel the creepy stares.