Your Favorite Winter Activities

A/N: Holy smokes, we hit 100k a while ago. Thanks so much for reading this book! It really makes me feel good to know you read and (hopefully) enjoyed.

Also, ahem -- TIS THE SEASON MY DUDES! Usually I start blastin' Christmas music once Thanksgiving day is over, but it felt better to wait until December for this.

Alrighty! A lot more to choose from here! I hope you enjoy. New Year's one coming soon!

(Also, as a note: apparently Gyomei has the ability to "see" in a sense??? We see him use this ability during battle but I'm assuming he can use it all the time; if anyone has conflicting information directly from the author, feel free to let me know.)

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro loves going sledding with you. He's giddy as a boy again as he takes you and the others (and Nezuko in her box when you inevitably wait until nightfall for her to come out) to a tall, cleared hill so that you can sled on strips of wood. It takes him back to simpler times when he was younger, and he and his siblings would go playing together in the snow with their parents watching.

Nezuko:

On the first day with wet snow, Nezuko begged you to go out with her and make a snowman. You had to wait until night to go out (which meant it was f r e e z i n g), but seeing the happy look on her face when you beheld your finished product: five snowmen of varying sizes. Tanjiro's had a scar that you traced on with your finger, Nezuko's had a small twig stuck on the face in place of her bamboo, Zenitsu's had a ('皿`;) face, Inosuke's had a (ಠ益ಠ) face, and yours had a cute little stick that still had a dead leaf clinging to it to mimic a hair ornament.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu likes taking long, romantic walks through the woods with you when you're travelling with the bois (usually a winter festival is his go-to). The two of you will bundle up, take some snacks with you just in case, and go through the woods just talking. He loves the time alone with you where he's able to be himself without having to compete for your attention or get embarrassed at some of his behaviors. He's undoubtedly shy as he holds your hand and smiles at you, and by the time you both return to the house your faces are red, both from the cold and from the intimate moments you shared (no, you did not screw in the woods).

Inosuke:

Could you guess? Hot pot! Ever since you introduced the boy to it, he's been addicted to it. Whenever you casually mention that you're planning to have a hot pot for the squad, he takes one of the others to go look for ingredients. He loves your cooking and will never miss an opportunity to eat some of it.

Giyuu:

When the weather is mild, you and Giyuu love climbing to the roof and looking at the stars. It's the closest to serene you'll probably see him as he points out different constellations that he and Sabito used to talk about. Sometimes he'll get a little choked up as he recalls his friend, but for the most part he's totally happy lying there with you under a blanket, hand curled in yours.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro usually sits on the porch with you, watching the clouds over the winter sky. Usually you're bundled up in his lap with hot drinks for both of you, and you just sit there talking in hushed voices about this and that. Sometimes his brother or father (but 99% his brother) will join you under the blanket, and it quickly becomes a sauna between you, the flame pillar, and his brother... like a happy little 3-person burrito.