015

(Y/n) returned to the back of the butterfly mansion to see Uzai, the flamboyant one of the pillars appear. He appeared to be kidnapping one of the three girls. They were trying to pry her back from him. "Help me, Kanao!" She yelled. The side ponytail girl reached for her coin but for some reason hesitated before she grabbed the large man's hand to stop.

"What are you doing?! Put them down!" (Y/n) yelled, running to the girls being taken away by the man

"What are you doing?! Put them down!" (Y/n) yelled, running to the girls being taken away by the man. She gasped as in a blink on an eye she was lifted over his shoulder too. "Wha-?" She screamed as he leapt onto the roof. "Put us all down!" She screamed. "What kind of pillar kidnaps girls?!" (Y/n) yelled as Yohei appeared. "Put (y/n) down!" He yelled whole Tanjiro finally returned from Kyojuro's estate. "Put them down, Uzai!" He yelled as Inosuke and Zenitsu appeared at the pillar's side. They were all ready to attack if he took them any further. "Fine. In exchange for these three, then you boys have to work for me just a bit." He said, dropping to girls on the roof. "Ow!" (Y/n) yelled as she rubbed her side and got up. "I wanna go!" She yelled as she always wanted adventure.

Uzai turned around to coldly glare at her, staring at her up and down, analyzing her eyes and face before he shrugged. "Yeah why not. Pack up. We'll be leaving soon." He said, jumping down where the others and Tanjiro were now at. "Oh and you, girl." He said to (y/n). "I advise not to bring the kid along. It's no place for a kid to witness." He said. (Y/n) looked down at Yohei. "Well if it's coming from a pillar who really doesn't care much, okay." She said.

Her eyes widened. 'He was right. That's no place for a kid.' She Alamo's chocked on her breath. "The red light district?" Tanjiro asked. "It's basically a city filled with prostitutes." Zenitsu said calmly. "How do you know this?!" (Y/n) yelled. "Yes that's right. That's also where we'll meet my wives." Uzai said. "W... wives?! You have more than one?!" Zenitsu yelled. "I have three, you dumbass!" Uzai yelled. "I get that you're concerned for them but, why are your wives there? Is that how you all met?" (Y/n) asked. "Of course not! I knew them from before! The thing is, there were rumors of a demon around and one of my wives have stopped contacting me lately and I believe she's under attack." He said. "So they're spies?" (Y/n) asked. "No. They're female ninjas, kunoichis." He explained further. "So why do you want us?" She asked lastly.

"My wives are each staying in three known red light district homes. Suma is in the Tokito House. Makio in the Ogimoto House. And Hinatsuru in the Kyougoku House." He said. (Y/n) blinked a few times out of confusion and disbelief. "Wait there are only three homes? Then, where do I go?" She asked. "You'll be going where Zenitsu is going. He's the most hideous out of you three. Boar kid looks like a girl, Kamado can be kind as one but Zenitsu is pitiful." He said.

" He said