(8)

Oops so this chapter is late srry but HAPPY HALLOWEEN
.
.
.
.

Kuroo's POV

"You're a real dumb ass you know that." Oikawa scoffed at me as we made our way through the halls during free time. I planned to ditch them for Kenma again, maybe ditch is a harsh word, but I couldn't find him anywhere not even in his corner of the library. So instead I was stuck with these two who, may I add, where not pleased with my absence at lunch yesterday.

"Calm down Oikawa you're being overdramatic again." I laughed expecting Suga to join me in making fun of Oikawa but he never did.

"You know I'd be a lot less annoyed if you just admit you liked him." Suga commented.

"I mean I do like him obviously we're friends."

"Not like that you know what I mean." I did know what Suga meant but I'd prefer to roll my eyes and ignore the subject. "Come on Kuroo you randomly disappear at lunch and all we get is a text saying can't eat with you guys today."

"It's rather rude you know." Oikawa pipped up.

"Yeah plus Oikawa was late so I was just sitting by myself for a good few minutes!" Suga seemed a bit more annoyed then Oikawa was.

"Why were you late?" I asked Oikawa trying to divert the attention away from me.

"Iwa-chan got into a fight in the hallway."

"Oh that was him? I saw a fight but I went around it, that's actually where I ran into Kenma so if you think about it this is Iwaizumi's fault." Oikawa looked at me as if I just said the earth was flat. I admit it was a bit of a stretch but I think he's more surprised I dared to pin the blame on his precious Iwa-chan.

"Don't use Iwa-chan as your excuse." He scoffed once again defiantly insulted that I tried to pass my blame onto him.

"Can you at least tell us his name?" Suga asked seeming to be less mad about me ditching now.

"Kenma." I figured I could give them that much at least.

"His last names Kenma?" Suga asked.

"No that's his first name."

"You go by first names!" Oikawa was utterly shocked by the fact and I guess I can't blame him, I mean like I said I don't even call them by their first names.

"It's nothing special he doesn't like going by his last name." I tried to reassure them but Suga was giving me a side smirk and Oikawa was making a kissy face. I rolled my eyes again and tried to walk away from them a bit. I thought the interrogation would end there but once we sat down it started up again.

"So this boy you have a crush on-" I cut off Suga almost immediately.

"I don't have a crush on him."

"Anyways like I was saying this boy you have a crush on, what's he like?" Ignoring the crush part, what was Kenma like? How would I describe him?

"I mean he's kind of cold and shy and he still hasn't really opened up to me all that much, except for the other day a bit." I was bad at describing peoples personalities, I probably made him sound like an asshole.

"So you spend your days talking to a boy who barely likes you? And you enjoy that because...?" Oikawa asked trying to making fun of me a bit, but I think Kenma actually enjoys my company even if he denies it.

"Well when he speaks he sounds mean but... I don't know I think he's actually nice and it's just an act."

"So you're intrigued by him?" Suga asked with his signature detective face on. I don't know what information he's after here but it's best to just be honest, you can't lie to Suga when he's in investigation mode.