26. First or Last Kiss?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Huh? He knows I am here? How is that possible? Nope. It has to be a trick. He is just pretending that I am here. I won't fall for it.

"Yo. Come on out. I can see you hiding in the third row," he yelled. Crap! He does know I am here. Might as well get out now. I slowly got up from my place and saw Jungkook grinning, "I knew you will be here."

"Yeah right," I said and I walked towards him. I looked at the door and then at him. He saw me and smiled, "She is not going to come back. So relax."

I sat down on the floor beside him and started to fidget with my fingers. Okay...this is awkward. Like really. It was too silent and he caught me eavesdropping on his and Leishi's conversation.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked him.

"When I entered the court, I saw you hiding in the last bench and I am like 'the heck is he doing here'. I didn't want her to yell or argue with you, so I kept quiet and waited for her to leave."

"I see," I said and laid down on the floor. It was cold but since it was somewhat hot today, it kind of felt cool.

"So...you heard everything?" he asked me and I nodded as he laid down beside me.

"Why didn't you tell her before itself that you never liked her?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I told her once when we were kids...when I was around seven years old and things didn't go so well. She wouldn't drink nor eat nor would she sleep. She was on the verge of dying. Her family begged me to apologize to her or say something to her that would calm her down. That's why I told her that I like her. But then she didn't hear the next words I was about to say."

"The next words?"

"Yeah. She didn't hear the entire thing what I had to say to her."

"What did you say?"

"That I like her as a sister."

"Ouch!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"I know it was pretty harsh rejecting her and on top of that I sister-zoned her. That might break her heart if she knew the truth."

"You are pretty mean," I laughed and he smacked my chest.

"I am not. You can say I am picky when it comes to love."

"Oooo...the playboy likes to love," I smirked at him and he pushed me away from him.

"Shut up now," he laughed and got up, "We have to go now."

'Uhmm...Jungkook?" I said and he looked at me, "The kiss which you gave me at the principal's office...was that your first?" I sat up and stared at him, but instead of being annoyed or pissed, he was calm when he heard it. He sat down in front of me and looked straight in my eyes.

"Yeah. It was," he smiled and I gasped. We both lost our first kiss that day! Uhmm...only he did, Zeref took away mine. Yeah. Let's keep it that way.

"I see. Aren't you pissed I took it away?"

"I took yours too, right?"

"Nope. Zeref took away mine."

"Again with that guy," he face-palmed himself and I whacked him on his shoulder.

"No insulting my babe," I said and he suddenly leaned towards me. I gulped and I tried to look away from him.

"I thought I am your babe," he teased me and I suddenly felt his hand on my chest. It slowly inched his way downwards. I immediately pushed him away. He fell down and started to laugh and I grew pissed. He sexually harassed me and now he is laughing like a maniac! That was sexual harassment, right?