¡Sequel Announcement!

"The Gangleader Loves the Artist"

*"Oh shit hi."

"I'm gonna apologize now but i've been wanting to do this all night." he backed me against the wall. I took in a deep breath. He leaned down gently pressing his lips against mine. He pulled away. "Again I'm sorry," he whispered. I leaned up and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around him. He tapped the back of my thighs. I jumped up wrapping my legs around him. "Bathroom?" he whispered against my lips.

I nodded. He walked us into the bathroom and pushed me against the closed door. He went back to kissing me. I opened my mouth letting him push his tongue into my mouth. He pressed himself against me. He kissed up and down my neck. "What's with you and bathrooms?" I breathed out.

"Bit more private than a hallway and club, don't you agree baby?"*

College is for finding and reinventing yourself. Annelise Di' Medici King, the youngest of the Kings and one of the most deadliest, moves to New York to study art at NYU. She wants to distance herself from the gang and become her own person. She never expected to be wrapped up in gangs again.
Justin Thorne, the new leader of the Hellraisers gang. The only people he's had for a while now are his best friend and little brother. That is, until he saw her.