30. Grace, Lace, and Someone Smacked In The Face

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮, 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

AFTER THE AMAZING NIGHT THE SOULMATES had in their special place, they sneaked into the Cullen house through the balcony in Jasper's room

AFTER THE AMAZING NIGHT THE SOULMATES had in their special place, they sneaked into the Cullen house through the balcony in Jasper's room. Walking into the front door with their clothes ripped isn't exactly a sight that any of them would want to see.

The whole night, there was a lot of talking. Luna was bummed out about not having to sleep anymore. It was one of the things that she liked in Forks. To sleep into the cold night and wake up with her warm comforter making her cozy. Now, she can't do that. But it was easier to take her mind off of it when her company is Jasper Hale.

For the following couple of days, the preparations for the wedding have resumed and Jasper and Luna are excused from their duties for a few days while he taught Luna a couple of things about being a vampire.

Like, learning how to blink voluntarily, because unfortunately being a vampire makes you wide awake. Learning how to not stand straight, because apparently that's too good to be true. Basically, learning how to be not perfect.

Within those couple of days, she still wasn't able to go home and see Charlie. Which Luna understood. She needed to control herself first. Though, she knew it was going to be easy because this is Charlie they're talking about. She'll let herself burn before she could hurt him. So, while she keeps herself away from her dad, she focused on the things that Jasper has taught her.

The one day that Jasper and Luna get to be included in preparing for the wedding is the day before it.

"What's that annoying noise?" Luna said as she was holding a huge log.

"Bella's dragging the heels instead of walking in them." Jackie said, earning a playful glare from Bella.

"Of course, she is." Luna sighed as she closed her eyes.

"Where do you want 'em, boss?" Emmett asked Alice while he too carried a huge log.

"On either side of the aisle." Alice answered.

Emmett continued to walk towards the venue while Luna simply furrowed her eyebrows and turned to ask Alice something but Rosalie beats her to it.

"What aisle?" Rosalie asked, carrying a log as well, but one that is much smaller than Emmett's.

"Does no one have vision?!" Alice exclaimed before leaving Bella and Jackie to themselves.

"Geez, calm down, lady." Luna said before following Alice to the aisle.