30 |

🖤 V O T E & COMMENT 🖤

I shuddered. His lips touched the tip of my ear as he whispered those unforgettable words.

His actions didn't match his aggressive tone. His hand found the back of my neck, his fingers interlocking in my hair.

It wasn't rough, but the action made me open my neck to him; my head tilting backwards.

I heard him inhale. His mouth found my neck. But it wasn't the sharp contact of his teeth but an array of gentle kisses that found my lips.

The woods melted around me.

It was like I was high when his lips were on mine, unable to tell fantasy from reality. The only thing I could focus on is Paxton's body.

I became hyperaware of his skin on me. I wanted to rip my dress off because it was the only thing separating us. My hands search the back as I struggle to find the zipper.

Except I don't have time before I hear it, my dress shredding. It hits the mossy ground. We stop momentarily. I look down, shocked – I gasp when I see Paxton standing before me. He was not looking at the dress at the ground but my body.

He ripped it off me.

I take a step forward, wanting to be covered by him. But he holds up his arm, keeping me at arm's length. He is silent as he walks around me.

It was like he was stalking me, taking in every inch, every movement, every breath. His gaze gave me goosebumps.

He picks me up. My legs wrap around his waist. I feel my back gently being pushed up against a tree. It was only in that second that I realized that he removed my bra. I lean back on the tree with just my panties on. I look into his eyes and then they travel down lingering on my bare chest, hips, and thighs.

However, that didn't feel as intimate as when he looked back up at my face. Our gazes holding each other. My hands guide his one free hand to my chest, his other wrapped around my torso, holding me up. I let him lean over me, placing the majority of my weight on the tree. He pinches my nipples slightly while kissing me. I moan into the softness of his mouth. Paxton takes the opportunity to nip my bottom lip with his teeth.

His one free hand comes off of my breasts and goes down, sliding inside of my panties. I didn't realize how turned on I already was until his hands started massaging me. He uses one finger to rub over my clit causing me to let out a shaky breath. He starts slow, which almost makes the suspense worse, just rubbing it up and down. Just when I think he is actually going to go inside of me, he abruptly pulls his hand out of my panties, hooking them in the waistband. He gave a sharp tug before they fell to the ground.

In the quickest moment, Paxton is now kneeling, both of my legs thrown over his shoulders. I was still propped up against the tree, but now his lips perfectly aligned with my clit.

He starts to kiss my thighs, on either side before blowing on me. The sensation making me shake. At this, his tongue finally flicks across the surface of the skin.

I moan his name and clasp my legs behind his head pulling him in closer to me. He moves his arm up and slides a finger into me while his tongue press between my folds. I reach down and grab his hair, trying to pull Paxton in deeper.

At my sign of needing more, he stops. Letting me down so we are standing together.

I look up at Paxton, pouting my lips.

I respond by getting down on my knees and grabbing his dick. Tightly. Now I am the one smiling again. Two could play that way....

I stroke his dick slowly and begin to play with the tip with my tongue. I circle around it and lick all the way down and then back up before sliding it into my mouth. I use one hand to stroke what isn't in my mouth and the other finds his balls, cupping them.