Eden Club pt. 2

Chapter 9-Eden Club Pt. 2

"What do you mean 'it saw something'?" Y/N asked.

"The deviant left the room.. A blue haired Traci. Club policy is to wipe the androids' memories every two hours. We only have a few minutes if we want to find another witness!" Connor explained, looking around for another potential witness.

"What do I do with her?" Y/N said, as the android took her hand, and began pulling her.

"Tell it you changed your mind!"

"Oof.." Y/N mumbled turning to the Traci.

"Oh, um sorry, I-I changed my mind..." She said, the Traci looking at her confused. "It's just, um, can you go back into your chamber...sorry." Luckily, she understood, and went back into her chamber.

Y/N caught up to Connor and Hank who had just begun scanning a Traci dancing on a pole.

After a short pause, Connor looked up," It saw the blue-haired Traci, I know which way it went!"

"Then go for it!" Hank said, while he and Y/N followed Connor.

Connor proceeded to move up to another android in a chamber.

"Cyberlife better pay for this.." Y/N said, renting another one.

After he was done scanning, Connor quickly moved into the blue room.

Hank and Y/N watched as Connor entered the room, but exited only a few moments after.

"What happened?" Y/N asked him.

"The Blue haired Traci went into this room, but it left again..." He responded and looked around the room.

He ran up to a janitorial android, and began scanning him.

"I know were it went! Follow me!" Connor said, and made his way towards a door that read, ' Private, Staff Only'.

"Fuckin A', this is crazy." Hank said. Behind the door, there was a shallow hallway which was lit by by multiple florescent lamps.

Just as they reached the door on the other side, Hank spoke up.

"Wait!" He and Y/N readied their guns.

"I'll take it from here." He said. Hank carefully stepped through the door, Connor and Y/N following behind him. The three of them looking around the room.

There were several androids standing in rows just staring straight ahead.

"Shit. .We're too late." Hank cursed, lowering his gun.

"Man, this is kinda sad..." Y/N said, "They're just being used, then tossed away, like nothing." She said, her eyes examining the room.

Connor kept inspecting the androids, thinking the blue haired Traci is still there.

Y/N's eyes wondered from Traci to Traci, when she spotted a RED LET, short haired Traci.

"Hey-" Before she could finished, she was pushed to the ground, hard. Her head slamming against the concrete.

While Hank and Connor fought the two Traci's. Y/N stumbled to get up. She got her gun out, and pointed at one of the Traci's, but it was no use, she couldn't risk hitting Hank or Connor.

Whole the short-haired Traci got Connor to the ground, Y/N managed to push her off.

Eventually the fight lead outside, where, once again, Y/N was pushed, this time, her arm was scratched.

"Shit!" She cussed, looking at her arm. At the sound of her voice, Connor turned his head to check on her, earning himself a hard punch to the face, loosing his composure for a moment, The other Traci used this to kick him back.