chapter twenty one - "I love you Damon Salvatore."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter twenty one - "I love you Damon Salvatore. I was just scared to say it out loud."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

Damon had slowly walked into his room, clearly dazed and distracted

Damon had slowly walked into his room, clearly dazed and distracted. He had just had a conversation that made him quickly shut him out. Only wanting one person to talk to. One person that he could talk to. But that one person he wanted to talk to was freaking out about the same thing.

He wanted the two to just lay in his bed staring at the ceiling going on about what was keeping them up. And than stare at each other until one of them fell asleep. Normally it was Clem but he didn't mind because he liked watching her sleep. He knew it was creepy. But it reassured that he still had his humanity that he was still capable of feelings, of love.

But he couldn't love her, no. The only women he had every love was Katherine. The feelings had for her didn't match the one's he had for Clem. But then again Clementine wasn't Katherine.

He saw her stuff still on the chair in the corner. Where she would always set her things down when she came over.

His eyes trailing along the floor trying not to think about her only for them to trail to the bedside table where she had left her phone.

"You're staring again," Damon said out loud breaking the silence between the two.

He was laying on his back with his eye's closed as Clem layed on top of him watching him sleep. "Well than stop doing that." She said bring her palms to rest of his chests as she rest her chin on them.

"Do what?"

"Sleeping,"

He frowned, "We all can't drink forty coffees a day and become an owl."