CHAPTER 9 HIS HATRED

"I'm feeling a bit down this evening and can't shake off this sense of missing Aaron. I don't know why, but I really wish he was here with me right now.Earlier today, something happened that left me feeling frustrated with him.But then I hear the sound of a car pulling up and a few moments later, Aaron walks in the door. I'm sitting on the couch nervously drumming my fingers.As he comes in, he starts to take off his tie and unbutton his shirt. I can feel my cheeks turning red and quickly look away, feeling shy.He heads upstairs to his room and I take a few steps back, trying to hide my embarrassment.Eventually, we both end up in the dining room for dinner. Amy and the other servants bring out our meal, but we don't say much to each other.Overall, it's just been an odd evening and I'm hoping things will feel less awkward soon.""I really want to catch up with him and ask how his day went, but I know he probably doesn't want to talk to me. It's kind of embarrassing to even approach him.As he walked off to get dinner, I held back and tried to avoid eye contact.Just then, my phone went off and it was my brother Wilber."Hey bro," I greeted him."What's up, booboo?" he laughed.My brother has always called me "Booboo.""Come on, man, I'm only 9 months older than you," I joked, "call me big sis!""Oh right, I forgot," he replied, "Granddad's been asking about you. He wants to see you after hearing about your marriage.""Yeah, I really miss my granddad too," I admitted.Wilber nudged me and said, "Why don't you talk to him?"Suddenly, my granddad's warm voice filled my ears. "Hello there, Eter! How have you been?"The tears welled up in my eyes as I listened to his sweet voice."Granddad, I'm doing pretty well. How are you holding up?" I asked."Ha! Your boy Wilber won't let me eat my desserts anymore. But, you know me, I love my spicy and flavorful meals. Blood sugar and pressure be darned, I just want to enjoy my favorite foods!" Granddad chuckled.I couldn't help but laugh. It was so typical of him."Listen up, Granddad, you're acting like a kid torn away from his favorite toy. But that ain't good for your health. So, why don't you spice things up in a different way and go on a heat-free diet for just one month? And only when your doctor gives you the green signal, indulge in all your fiery cravings." i said to him."Now, enough about me, let's talk about your married life. How's your husband treating you? If he's not treating you right, I'm ready to show him a thing or two about how a real man treats his lady. After all, I happen to be a retired cop and know a thing or two about setting things straight." As he tried to argue, I couldn't resist the adventure of the moment- the fact that my granddad was once a feared cop himself. The daring stories of his brutality towards criminals still sends a chill down my spine."I told grandpa that Aaron and I will figure out a time for me to visit him soon," I said, hanging up the phone.Afterwards, as I pondered on it, I realized I needed to talk to Aaron first before making any plans. But unfortunately, Aaron's over-protective nature was hindering me from leaving the house easily. Despite my best efforts to reassure him that I'm not working with his enemies, he still wouldn't allow me to leave. It's frustrating, especially when I know I am innocent and don't know anything about the people he's doubting me from. But for now, I'll just have to wait and see what the future holds."As I enter his study with a freshly brewed cup of coffee in hand, I spot him sitting in a chair, loudly ranting on the phone. Unaware of my presence, he demands, "Now, make sure to hand over all the stakes of Assets and Limited Participation to me. It's my father's other company, but he set a condition before his death that it will only be passed to me when I'm married. Now that I am married, ensure passing all the proportions carefully to me. I want it at any cost. Is that clear, Ryan?"I realize that the real reason he married me is because he wants his father's company.As soon as Aaron hung up the phone, he slammed it against the wall with such force that shattered the screen into a million tiny pieces right in front of me. Only then did he notice that I was there. He glared at me with irritated eyes and asked, "What the heck are you doing here?" His tone was so abrasive that I took a step back.Feeling a little intimidated, I managed to tell him that I came with some coffee. "Oh, so you came all the way here just to give me coffee," he sneered while taking the cup of coffee I brought for him and tossing it aside. The cup shattered into sharp pieces, and the sound made me feel nauseous.Overall, it was a pretty tense encounter, and I couldn't wait to leave.When I opened my eyes, I saw him staring at me with an intense irritation in his gaze. I nervously bit my lip as I took in his angry expression."Listen, forget about this whole thing. I know people like you who are only good at betrayal. You mean nothing to me except for being the girl I'm using for my own benefit. You're a traitor. That's why you were involved in that data leak scam, right? Who knows what you're plotting against my company with my enemies. Are you working with them?" he angrily whispered at me.As I looked into his eyes, I could see nothing but pure hatred."Why would I work with them?" I asked, squinting my eyes and clenching my fists. Even though I had nothing to do with this mess, he refused to believe me. I just couldn't seem to gain his trust."Oh, darlin', do you really think yelling at me is going to get you anywhere? I mean, I appreciate the effort and all, but let's be real here. Even if I cleared up everything for you, you still wouldn't accept me. So, let's just save our breath, shall we?" I quipped with a sassy smirk.I winced in pain as he gripped my arm and slammed me against the wall. "Well, that's not very gentleman-like now, is it? My back's already hurting from trying to carry this conversation, but please, do go on." I chuckled, trying to mask the discomfort.He threatened me and said "Oh honey, you have no idea what I'm capable of. But, since we're on the topic of things you don't know, let me enlighten you - I am a master of treating people like you." With a final outburst, he screamed at me to leave. "Oh, don't worry hun, I was already thinking of making a grand exit. But thank you for the invitation." I sauntered out the door, leaving him to stew in his own anger.

I started leaving his review, a sharp Wound into my leg skin, however I wouldn't fret. I continue and leave his review and enter my room; I'm in agony and tumble to the floor of my room. My eyes are as yet gushing with tears. The desolation I'm encountering is a grief instead of an actual throbbing.

I can't stand how he never accepts me and the amount he detests me. I don't know why, but rather it harms like damnation that he an affects me.

Maybe there's nothing there. A melancholy vacancy. A ceaseless dead emptiness that eats everything, leaving you without any sensations. Void. Nothing can subdue the vacancy of your empty soul, which prowls in the shadows, away from some other human existence since it can't bear pretending that everything is well.

My vision started to obscure before long. At the point when my stomach surrendered, I realized I was going to drop. My innards felt like they were being supplanted by a dull opening. The sickness then spread from my stomach to my mind. The floor underneath my feet was delicate, not quite as delicate as a hard rug, but rather not so delicate as oak boards. My vision became foggy, yet not on the grounds that tears were gushing in my eyes. Everything became cloudy, and afterward I was unable to see anything by any means. My body's inclination disappeared till everything was dark.

Thank you my cute readers for reading this chapter please vote comment