2

Alice Avery

"You should totally hit that." Mandy admires the sight of Ricky from afar and I scoff. Sure he was a good looking guy but that was pretty much the entire package. The event of Ricky barging into the bathroom last night slipped out of my mouth and Mandy won't let me forget about it. It was too late to ask him what wonderland meant as Theo came and dragged him out. It was probably his was of asking to get laid in an amusing way, hence my name sake.

"I'm gonna grab a drink, you want anything?" I offered and she shakes her head and disappears into the crowd.

There was a huge house party tonight to make up for the miss last night. Except the twist was that it was held by Trent Lowe; racer royalty and developed rival of mine but hey, free booze.

"Didn't think I'd see you here." A voice sounds behind me who I recognize as Trent's. I finish pouring the liquor into my cup and turn to face the tan tattooed boy.

"How could I miss one of your parties?" I said sarcastically and take a swig from my red solo cup and watch his smug expression.

"Congrats on your win last night, heard it was quite the nail bitter." He taunted with a smirk painted on his face. Although Trent and I haven't raced each other yet, our hatred for one another grows and grows every day.

"Wouldn't you know." I muttered as I set my cup down and cross my arms.

"I've got eyes and ears everywhere, Alice."

"That makes two of us." I grinned and began walking back towards Mandy who stands at the side of a ping pong table watching a beer pong game occur.

"Who's up next?" Ricky exclaimed from the end of the table. I look back at Mandy who wriggles her eyebrows at me. Raise a little hell, how could I pass that up? I set myself at the opposite side of the table.

Ricky had a cocky smile on his face. "You sure you can handle it princess?"

"Alice" I correct him. "You sure you can handle it?" I fired back.

A crowd gathers around the table and I gaze down at the six cups in front of me. I considered myself to be fairly good at beer pong, I was the one to beat in high school. Ricky captured my attention as he raised his hand, ready to lob the ball inside the cup.

"One last thing" he pauses. "This is strip beer pong." He says before throwing the ball perfectly in my front cup. My lips parted in embarrassment but I stuck to the game and chug the cup then take my sweater off.

I grab the small white ball and roll it between my thumb and index finger. I stare into him deeply before I throw, "let's see if you live up to your potentially." I state regarding to what's underneath all that black clothing. My ball falls perfectly in his middle cup.

"Bottoms up." I smile at his slightly embarrassed expression. He downs the cup of beer and looks back up to me before pulling his shirt off.

I gulped.

He stared at me intensely as he made his next shot effortlessly without looking. "Fuck" I breathed out quietly. I pulled my black V-neck off and a lace bra was revealed. The party murmured and I rolled my eyes as I picked up the cup. The beer dripped down my chin and fell against my cleavage. I wiped the excess off my chin and moved to wipe it off my chest which naturally pushed my breasts together. I was hopeful it would throw Ricky off.

I then threw the ping pong ball and it landed in the middle cup closest to him. He removed his jeans and I satisfyingly smiled at his change of emotion. "Your turn." I instructed and put my palms on the table and lean forward.

He missed.

A grin spreads across my face as I made another flawless shot. The game was far too entertaining as it got down to Ricky in his boxers while I stood with just my shirt and sweater removed. Ricky was down to one last cup.

"No pressure," he says as I line up my shot. I chuck the ball forward and rather than the ball dropping into the cup, in came Trent flying in and landing right on the table, completely snapping it in half.

The house irrupts into dramatic frat house like cheers and Trent walks past me, "Beer pong was never a women's game."

My fist formed into tight balls and I was ready to storm right at him until someone pulled my shoulder back. "Don't go after him," Theo says. "Don't let him get a reaction out of you, that's exactly what he wants."

I huffed and walked back into the kitchen area for a drink. Might as well take advantage of the liquor while I have the chance. I took a few shots of tequila and got a buzz going then moved to some mixed drinks. The times I've been drunk I had always been in a haze. I was in my own world, maybe wonderland? Actually no scratch that, Ricky ruined that idea for me.

"Someone's tipsy." Mandy acknowledges and hands me a cup of water.

"You're so pretty, like the sun." I admire her with a toothy smile and a giggle. Her dyed hair was tied up into two pigtails and I twirled them with my fingers. "I think I might love you."

"Yikes," she cringed. "Let's get you home."

I stumbled into the main part of the house and we approached Theo. I assumed Mandy was telling him she was taking me home though I couldn't hear, the ringing in my ears overpowered her.

"Yeah get her out of here before someone forces her into a room or something." I heard Trent's voice loud and clear and my instinct kicked in, like I completely sobered up.

I grabbed an empty bottle off of a near by table and slammed it over his head. "What the fuck!" He yelled and the room fell into dead silence. In less then a second I was on the ground with Trent straddling my torso to keep me down, his fist held in the air ready to hit me.

I then lifted my head up off the ground and headbutted him. He fell back and held his face in his hands and I scrambled up from the floor. Mandy quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house.

"Fucking idiot" I mumbled and felt the bruise on my face already forming.

"You're the fucking idiot!" Mandy yelled at me in a motherly tone and practically shoved me into the car.

"He's a fucking bastard and you know it! He deserved it." I slurred out but the fact that I was drunk didn't make it any less true.

"I know Alice but he's got a shit ton of people on his side." She sighed at me as she started the car. "He's not gonna stop, you know that right?"

"Then neither will I."