Chapter 4-Class A

Horikita POV

I didn't want to agree with chabashira Sensei but she was stating simple facts and I couldn't find words to disagree with her.And what did she mean by class of defectives.Was she telling the truth.And even if it was the truth,why is the school using such method.Well I do have to agree that academics don't make a person but I was above average in sports as well.Still,why was I put in class of defectives.What defect might I have.Well there was one, isolation from people.But is it really a defect.It didn't affect anything.Wait does the school know that I was kind of alone for last 8 years.If yes then,how do they know.No it can't be.I can't accept this.If I'm put in class D then I would never be able to catch up to my brother.

"But still I think my assignment to class D is wrong and I'm going to ask the school office."I said to her.

"As you are now horikita,you really don't stand a chance against class A."she started laughing

I was shocked.She was seriously underestimating me.

"Excuse me"

"Fine as your teacher I'll give you an advice for you to reach to class A.Who knows key to reaching Class A lies in your class itself."

What was she talking about.

"You know horikita there are some people who are happy staying in Class D."

What.Then what was the meaning of staying in this school.

"If you play your cards right you might make them help you reach Class A."

Huh.Enough of this as I was about to leave she called me.

"I would like you to see one such key in reaching Class A."

Seriously what was she talking about.I can't think of a person who has such capabilities, atleast in our class.Well there may be some people.But sensei seems to know someone.But why bother me.Just who is this key she is talking about.Is it that self acclaimed class Leader.What was his name again,Hirata.Or was it Kushida.Then suddenly one name came in mind.Koenji ?

But the name who came from sensei's mouth was a new one.

"Ayanakoji come out of there,if you don't want to be expelled."

Who is this guy.

Then from the backdoor a familiar face came out with his emotionless face.What?this person was supposed to be the key.

Ayanakoji POV

I had no choice but to enter.When I entered I realised that the said person was actually my neighbour.I made my way and faced my sensei.

"You know ayanakoji,you are quite interesting."

"What does that mean sensei."

"There was a Student who scored 50 in all subjects.You scored 50 in this quiz too.Was it intentional?"

"Coincidences can be freaky"

"I see then how do you explain your maths exam.There was one question which only 2 students were able to solve.One was from class A and the other was you wasn't it."

A smile appeared on her face.

"I might have gotten lucky,who knows."

Meanwhile horikita was listening,half shocked and half thoughtful expression on her face.She entered the conversation

"Was it really a coincidence?"

"Can you prove it wasn't a coincidence"I replied with no change in expression.