XXIII. Goals

"Do you miss  him?" My mom asked and I nodded.

"Like crazy." I told her eating a Goldfish.

"How was your visit?"

"Good, he's still shocked that were pregnant." I told her. "Oh, and he said that he wants to get married when he gets everything situated." She smiled.

"Dream wedding?" She asked.

"Very intimate, me, him and the kids, maybe parents."

"Parents." She exclaimed.

"Well, his mom don't like me, so she might not come and I don't want him to feel some type of way."  I said.

"Invite her,  if she comes, she comes, if boy oh well." She said and I nodded.

"He wants to leave Oklahoma too."

"Where?" I shrugged.

"I love him, where ever he wants to go, I'm there." I said. "He in jail and I'm there! Every other week, five days straight." I said.

"You remind me of a younger me." My mom said.

"Everything you do for him, I did for your dad." I smiled.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Twenty years." She said. "And I've never been happier!"

"Those are my goals!" I said. "In twenty years, I want to be chilling, traveling, just me and my husband." I said. We kind of chilled, talked and ate.

A/N: shortest chapter of the book , but that's because it's hard to write without Keenon. How would you guys feel if I skipped to her having the babies and Keenon getting out? If no one tells me, I'm just going to do it. This chapter was horrible. If you guys don't want me to skip, I'll just do it from Keenon's P.O.V. until I feel Toya should have the baby. Honestly let me know guys! I might honestly just end the book due to no feedback.
Xoxo, Lyric