Bonus Chapter I.

Willow's nose twitched as she smelled something odd. She opened her eyes to see that Rowan was not lying beside her. Furrowing her eyebrows, she groggily sat up.

"Rowan?" Willow called, but she got no reply.

Willow looked at the clock to find that it had been ten minutes since eight in the morning. Panick settled in her as she remembered that today was the day for her college to start.

Willow shot out of her bed and ran to the bathroom. She wondered if she had forgotten to set her alarm the night before, but she did remember setting it. Shaking it off, Willow took a quick shower, her body was sore after some exercise on bed, the previous night...with Rowan, so she had been hoping to get an hour early to take a relaxing bath and make some nice breakfast for the first day of her college.

Rowan had been disappointed that he couldn't attend the
college with her, he wanted to have a college romance with her, just like the high school romance, even Willow was a bit disappointed, but she knew that there has to be at least one responsible person in a relationship, though it was mostly Rowan , but at times like these, Willow had to pick up the role.

Ever since Rowan had turned eighteen, his responsibilities as the future king had increased and attending high school had just added to his burdens. So Willow knew that she had to stop him, before he would also apply for the college that she was aiming for.

Willow had successfully got in to an Art College, in New York. It has been a month since they had moved over to the city. Rowan had bought a penthouse in Manhattan,p and it took her at least half an hour to get to her college.

Willow quickly rushed out of her bedroom and clipped her dry hair back. She applied a light amount of makeup and then put on the clothes that she had chosen the previous night.

In her hurry, she didn't notice the odd smell, which seemed to be getting stronger.

Suddenly, Willow felt a few water drops on her head. Within a second, the door to her room opened and she was pulled into a hug and an umbrella covered over her head as it started raining in the room.

Willow blinked dumbfounded. She furrowed her eyebrows at Rowan who had some soot on his face, before her eyes widened in realisation. "Did you burn something?"

Rowan looked guilty as he avoided her eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" Willow said incredulously, she broke out of Rowan's arms and started rushing towards the door making Rowan follow after her with the umbrella. "Are you kidding me?"

"I'm sorry."

Willow glared at Rowan, she had been very fond of the kitchen here, though it took a while to get used to a new place, she had warmed up to the kitchen quickly. But now, the kitchen was a mess, with water still spraying in the kitchen, the stove had blackened along with the cooking pans and pots. "Did you also turn my alarm off?"

Rowan stayed silent, giving her the answer to her question.

Willow took a deep breath, trying to suppress her anger. "I'll be going now, I'm already running late, but I want this kitchen back to how it was when I get back."

Rowan looked up at her. "I'll drop you."

"No thank you." Said Willow, walking back to her room as the the water had stopped spraying, and she took her bag before stomping out, past the guilty Rowan.

When Willow started her car, her anger had already subsided but was replaced by guilt. She felt that she shouldn't have yelled at Rowan and the more she thought about it, the guiltier she felt. What if Rowan had turned her alarm off and burned the kitchen to make breakfast for her? In order to get some more time for her to rest?