Meet Kamski

Chapter 12-Meet Kamski

"Have you heard the news?" Hank asked Y/N.

"What news?"

"I made some calls, We're going to see Elijah Kamski to ask him some questions." Hank explained.

"Wait. The Elijah Kamski?" Y/N asked in disbelief.

"Uh-huh. Thought he'd know some useful stuff."

"Wow. Way to use that head of your Hank." Y/N said, smirking.

"Just get to the car." Hank said, Connor following Y/N out to Hank's car.
____________________________________

Y/N and Hank exited the car, while Connor stayed behind, his eyes closed

Y/N opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Hank's phone going off.

"Anderson." he answered, "Oh...Uh-huh...Yeah...Jesus Christ. Alright. I'll call you back later..." Hank hung up at turned to Y/N.

"What is it?" She asked.

"It's Chris..."

"Did something happen to him?"

"You know that stuff that happened last night? He was on patrol and..." In the meantime, Connor had joined to the two outside the car.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

Hank looked between his two partners.

"...Chris was on patrol last night. He was attacked by a bunch of deviants.."

"Oh god..." Y/N mumbled to herself.

"He said he was saved by Markus himself..."

"Is Chris okay?" Connor asked.

"Yeah, he's in shock, but.. he's alive."

After a short pause, the three of them began walking to the house.

"Kamski left Cyberlife ten years ago..." Connor informed. "Why did you want to meet him?"

"This guy created the first android to pass the Turing test." Hank replied. " He's the founder of Cyberlife. Anyone can tell us about deviants it's him..."

Y/N rang to door bell, and after a moment, the door swung open, revealing a beautiful blonde android.

"Uhh....Hi." Y/N said awkwardly. They stared at each other for a second, before Hank pulled Y/N aside.

"Hi.." Hank greeted, "I'm, uh, Lieutenant Anderson, and this is Detective L/N. We're here to see, uh, Mr. Elijah Kamski."

"Please, come in." The android smiled, gesturing them to some in.

"Uh, thanks."

The three of them entered, while the female android shut the door. "I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please, make yourself comfortable." She smiled politely and walked off into another room.