Chapter 15: Empty

Gulf woke up feeling sore all over, his mind still hazy and uncertain. Nothing seemed out of place to his exhausted eyes.

It wasn't until he had seen his reflection in the bathroom window that the events of the previous night hit him straight in the face.

If he had to go by anything, the hickeys on each part of his body and the throbbing sensation in his neck, was enough to jog his memory.

He passed his fingers over the mark on his neck, shuddering at the simple thought. Feeling suddenly self conscious, he blushed. Looking back at himself in the mirror, he couldn't help but notice how lewd it all looked.

If those marks were any indication, he had been completely ravished and whatever little he could remember was driving him insane.

Did those words really emerge from his own lips? What in the world had come over him?

And why did Mew mark him?

Could he hope....even a little....that Mew held some sort of feelings towards him?

Would something more be possible now?

Gulf smiled gently to himself, but the second he moved he felt the coldness of Mews cum drip down his thigh. Blushing fiercely he jumped under the shower, doing his best to remove everything that remained of Mew.

But that was hard, especially when Mew had gone so deeply, leaving both his scent and mark behind.

Gulf scrubbed his body aggressively, as the memories of the previous night played over and over in his mind.

When he came out he noticed a little note by the bed.

'Take the pills. -Mew '

Grabbing some water, Gulf drank the pills.

Reaching for his phone, he saw the single text from Mew. "Don't forget to take the pills, so you don't get pregnant."

Gulf had completely forgotten about that. It was good that Mew had been responsible enough even after everything he had put him through.

Yet even then the doubt had begun to creep in.  Mew had left him, he didn't ask how he was, he just asked him to take the pill. Something about it all hadn't sat well with him. But he was probably overthinking....

Or at least he had hoped so...

Yet when one week had passed and no other texts had come his way, Gulf began to get worried.

When one week turned into two and he couldn't even get in touch with Mew .....Gulf was almost sure.

After all, Mew wasn't even picking up his calls.

---

Gulf was feeling uncharacteristically down. It was almost unnatural the way he longed for Mew. He tried his absolute best to stay positive, to stop thinking about Mew. He just didn't seem to be able to do it.

It didn't make any sense. He hadn't even known Mew for that long....so why did he feel so attached to him?

Sighing to himself, he made his way across the street.

"Gulf!"

Turning around he saw Bright walking towards him.

"Bright."

" Dude.....you have to help me out." Pleaded Bright oblivious to Gulf's mood.

"What's wrong?"

"I've got a date today, but I can't take a day off working in the cafe....my brother will kill me if I ditch. "