ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Kai & Yuna

Ever since the plane took off. Kai was so into reading the files Beomgyu gave him.

Yuna only watched him and would sometimes peek at what he's reading. Not to mention that she fancies him wearing glasses.

A few minutes, thankfully for her. Kai was distracted when Taehyun suddenly yelled at Yeonjun and Yeji.

"What's their problem!? They're getting too much attention!" They heard Ryujin hissed.

Yuna ignored them and instead, she watched Kai's every movements.

"Kai! What are you reading?" She suddenly snatched the folder from him but atleast did not bother to read it.

Kai playfully rolled his eyes and took off his glass.

"I was trying to get to know my target..." he replied simply and tried taking back the folder from her.

Yuna stretched out her hand and leaned back. So Kai leaned closer trying to reach the folder from her hand.

"Come on! Give it to me!" Yuna only giggled so Kai looked at her.

Realizing their faces are only an inch apart. They stared at each other in silence. Until...

"Just kiss her dumbass!" Ryujin said to them followed by a sheepish laugh.

Kai decided to lean back and cleared his throat. He could hear his hyungs laughing at him.

Soobin & Lia

Ever since the plane left the airport, the two did not even spoke to each other.

Although, Soobin were trying to talk to her but she was the one avoiding him.

That night after Soobin confessed to her. She felt so much pressure that she decided to run away.

When Soobin followed her to her house. He tried to let her reconsider. Or atleast give him a chance.

She can see how much Soobin was trying to convince her. But Lia thinks that the problem is herself.

She doesn't want Soobin to be mocked by hanging out with her. Because until now, even though Ryujin had stopped bullying her and Chaeryeong.

Lots of students from their school are still not over her for hanging out with Soobin during lunch.

She's already used to them treating her like garbage. Leaving threat messages in her locker. And she didn't wanna let this happen to Soobin too.

As soon as the flight landed. Beomgyu's people brought them to their safe house where they bunked in and took a rest.

The next day. Kai, Beomgyu and Taehyun had to woke up early to prepare for their mission.

Around 3AM when they gathered at the living room with Quill.

"Your private jet is already waiting at the base. Mr. Daze will be expecting you as one of his students by 9AM. Your travel to Egypt will take atleast 2 and a half hours!" Quill said and closed his ipad.

"Alright! Let's go!" Beomgyu stood up followed by the three.

They went to the van waiting for them which immediately left to their base at Washington DC.

"Wait! We forgot to tell Yeonjun and Soobin about this!" Taehyun suddenly exclaimed.

"Don't worry! I've talked to Ryujin about it last night! She said she'll tell them about it!" Beomgyu said and both Kai and Taehyun nodded their head.