prologue

The Italian Mafia Princess,

Alexandra Elizabeth Rose.

For six years, her life was full of happiness. Everyone loved the little Princess, they gave her everything she asked for. She and her twin brother had always been the center of attention, they were the most sweetest babies.
The Rose Mansion was filled with happiness, laughter, and love.

But their happiness and laughter didn't last for long.

The Russian Mafia.

Mafia War.

Deaths.

Guns.

Bombs.

While Alexandra was able to be in the protection of her dangerous Uncle, she lost contact with her brothers. She didn't understand what was happening, all she knew was that her perfect life had come to an end.

Meanwhile, her parents were fighting to survive. Bloods and dead bodies were everywhere.
Guns were shooting non-stop. Her father crawled beside his wife who was hiding behind a wall. He looked at her, and with a small weak smile, he said,

"I'm sorry I failed to protect our kids. I love you."

A bullet shot through his head as the love of his life screamed in terror, with her fingers grazing on his face gently and tears in her eyes,

"I love you."

She said before she took her last breath.

~

"Where is Alexandra ?"
He asked his brothers, with a worried face.

"I- don't know."
The youngest brother stuttered, tears streaming down his face as he thought about losing his twin sister. He cried silently while his other brothers hugged him.

~

This is the story of Alexandra Elizabeth Rose

The Lost Mafia Princess

Author :
Okay I rewrite The Emotionless Girl And Her Brothers. There will be many changes here, I hope you guys still like it though. I'm also changing their names. I won't update new chapter regularly. The story plot is also slightly change into more interesting way.

Anyways, thanks for reading ! Bye !