26.So, A traitor?

Read the author's note at the end of this chapter. Important.

William's POV:

"Fine, Don't forget to take your knife," a male deep voice said before she hung up.

The voice sounded too familiar to me. Who could it be? Who could it be?

Suddenly a name came out of my mouth without my notice, "Darius,"

Oh my god. It's Darius' voice. I'm sure it's his. I should keep Desiree safe. I should make her go out of this place before Megan reaches here.

I ran down the hallway and stopped in front of Desiree's room. I banged on the door. Cassandra opened the door. "Will, what happened? Why are you banging on the door?" She asked blocking my path into the room.

"Where is Desiree?" I asked her panicking. "She is sleeping," Cassandra said. I pulled her away from the door. We walked to a few feet away from the room.

"Cassey, I want you to help me in one thing." I said and she saw me intently listening to what I'm saying.

"There is a safe room inside the library. I want you and Desiree to be there till I or any of the brothers call you," I said.

"What's happening?" She asked me. "A traitor is coming here," I said and looked at her.

We quickly went to Desiree's room. I picked her up in my hands and walked out of the room. We entered the library and I opened the safe room which was placed behind the big book shelf. Cassandra went in first. I followed her and placed Desiree on the bed there.

"Listen Cassey, this room is sound proof, so no one will be able to hear you. Here are some weapons. Use them in need of emergency. Here, you can see all the rooms in these monitors. Here, have this phone. It's a satellite phone. No one will be able to track you. And this door will leas you to 2 miles and ends in our warehouse. In case, someone breaks in, which will most likely not happen, use this door and go to the warehouse. Be sure to lock the door from the other side if you go through this door. It is unbreakable. Be safe and keep my sister safe." I said. She hugged me and nodded her head.

"You should be safe too," she said. I looked at her and gave her a small smile. I looked at Desiree, I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead.

I stood up, gave a nod to Cassey and went out of the door.

I walked to the living room. I took my phone out and called Victor.
"What do you want now, Will?" Victor said on the other side irritated.

"I think she is a pawn of Darius," I said calmly. "What are you talking?" Victor said, I can tell his voice is lot more serious now.

"I heard someone say, 'Don't forget to take your knife'. I think it is Darius," I said. "Will, keep Desiree safe. We will be there in 10 minutes." He said and hung up.

I looked on the wall to see the picture of my mom and dad holding me in their arms, while all of my brothers were standing surrounding them.

"I'll keep her safe, mom," I said looking at the photo. My mom smiled at me. "Who are you going to keep safe?" Megan's voice said.

I turned to see Megan standing near the doorway. "Oh that, I was singing a song," I said. She nodded as she noticed around the house.

"So, will you give me a tour of your house?" She asked now standing in front of me and looking in my eyes.

"Um. Okay," I said and took her along the hallways. "This is the living room," I said. "Oh, I didn't know about that," she said teasing me.

"This is the kitchen," I said entering the kitchen. "This is our bedroom hallway," I said. "Come on, show me the rooms," she said dragging my hands.

Maybe there is a camera in her pocket, she is recording them to show it to Darius. I will not let that happen, Megan.

"Uh-no, my brothers don't like strangers to come into their rooms," I said as we passed the hallways.

"How about your sister? Can we see her room? Probably she is in the hospital, so we can go, can't we?" She asked curiously.

Curiosity killed the cat, there she disclosed a information without her notice.

"How do you know my sister is in the hospital?" I said in a accusing voice. She looked at me nervously biting her lower lip.

"Darius told you, didn't he?" I asked her and suddenly her eyes widened in shock.

"H-how do y-you know?" She stuttered in fear.

"So, you are a traitor, huh?" I looked at her. A smirk spread on her face and she quickly leaned down and took a small knife out of her pocket.

"Do you think this will kill me, Megan? You are as dumb as Darius," I said smiling and shaking my head.

"Yeah, cause I'm his daughter. And this knife will not kill you," she said as she thorugh it to me. It slightly scratched my shoulder.

"But it is smeared with (name of a drug that could kill). It will kill you, now like a good boy, say good bye to your girlfriend, William," she said edging towards me.

My whole body seemed to be paralyzed. I fell on the ground. She came and sat beside me. "I feel so bad, William baby. Your whole house is going to be demolished into pieces in a few minutes, and here you are lying not being able to do anything," she said. Her words became printed on my brain.

"You have never said You love me. Because you never did. But you know what, I too have never loved you. I was spying on you for the last 4 years on my father's order, But I'm so sad that I had to kill you with my hands," she said smirking and looking down at me.

This place is gonna be demolished. Mom, I promised you I will protect Desiree. They will be safe inside the safe room. Or she would have gone to the warehouse. It's safer that here. I'm coming to you, mom. I kept my promise. God! Keep my brothers and sister safe....

With that thoughts in my mind, I closed my eyes. The sound of a bullet piecing through the glass was left as the last sound heard by me and I passed out.

........

Wordcount: 1098

Hello lovelies 💓 💖

I just wanted to tell you all about something. In this chapter, we revealed that Megan was the daughter of Darius and so many of you commented that makes her and Will cousins and its incest.

In my country, its pretty normal. If one person's dad and the other's mom are siblings, they can get married. So, if you don't feel comfortable with it, I'm sorry. I didn't think that was weird, as it was probably common in here.

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you.

Bye-bye.