☔︎︎ 8 ☔︎︎

Yarashi POV

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person." Aizawa says. "Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sero asks. "Does it involve fighting?!" I ask.

It's been a while since I fought. This world is way too calm for me. "It doesn't involve fighting. It's rescue training. Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between." Aizawa replied.

"Awww, man." I whine. "You really like fighting, don't you pinkie?" Bakugo asks. "YES! I've been itching for one!" I exclaim. "Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too." Kaminari says. "Right?" Mina says. "Idiot, this is the duty of a hero. My arms are ready to rumble!" Kiri says.

He's like a mixture of Natsu and Elfman. "My arms are ready to rumble!" "Im all fired up now!" "Manly!"

"No one can beat me in water, ribbit." Tsuyu says. "Hey I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." Aizawa says. He pressed a remote button and the cases with our outfits come out.

"Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all, start getting ready." Aizawa says. I get up to get my case.

I'm already crying thinking about the bus. T~T

Time Skip

I stood next to Izuku, waiting for us to leave. "Oh, you're wearing your P.E clothes. Where's your costume?" Ochako asks, walking over. "They got ripped up during the combat training, so I'm waiting for the support company to fix it." Izuku says.

"Class 1-A, gather around!" Iida whistles. I held my ears in pain. Dear lord, why do dragon slayers have to have enhanced hearing?!

"Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" Iida says.

Transfer to Bus

I lay my dead head on Kaminari shoulder.

Kirishima-Kaminari
Tsuyu-Yarashi
Izuku-Aoyama
Sato-Mina
Iida

"Shoot. I didn't think it'd be this type of bus." Iida says. "There was no point, huh?" Mina asks. "I say whatever comes to mind. Midoriya?" Tsuyu says.

"Um, yes, Asui?" Izuku asks. "Call me Tsu." Tsuyu says. "R-right..." Izuku stutters. I start to zone out and feel like throwing up. "Are you okay Yarashi?" Kaminari asks, looking concerned.

"NooOoOooOo." I say. "Do you have car sickness?" Kirishima asks. "Motion sickness. Buses, cars, trains etc." Izuku explains. "How do you know that?" Mina asks, smirking. "S-she told me before!" Izuku says.

I hold my mouth from hurling. I open the window and try to get out the bus. "GET HER!" Sato yells. Aizawa scarf wraps around me and pulls me back inside. I hold onto the window. "I'm getting out of here! Just let me fly next to the bus!" I yell.

"You trouble child." Aizawa says. He pulls me inside. "Close that window." He says. Kaminari quickly puts up the window. I turn sick again. "Somebody hold her." Aizawa says. Shoji picks me up and holds me.

"Your motion sickness must be really bad if you wanted to jump out of this bus." Tokoyami says. "Somebody knock me out..." I say. "We're here. Don't knock her out." Aizawa says.

The bus finally stops and when the door opens I leap outside. I lay on the ground face planted. "Yarashi, that isn't clean." Momo says. "I don't care! I love sweet ground! Precious floor!" I exclaim.

Tsuyu picks me up with her tongue and makes me stand. "I've been waiting for you all." A person says. They looked like a astronaut. "It's the space hero. Thirteen! The gentlemanly hero who has rescued tons of people from disasters!" Izuku says. I go behind him and rest my arms on his shoulder.