15. Support Shits

Y/n Stone is known to have developed an impressive all around AI named Ultron 3.0.

That is why she was commissioned to do a sparring robot designed to see the weak spots of a certain quirk and force the quirk user to improve it...

.

.

.

Class 1-A and Class 1-B gathered in ground beta questioning why they were even together despite the growing rivalry they have-- well mostly 1-B's animosity towards the other, but let's not be stereotype since it's majorly Monoma who voices out his unfiltered hatred towards the other class.

Aizawa and Vlad King didn't have a conversation but simply stood by the entrance with All Might in the center. The students were standing behind them quietly although confused.

"I'm sorry for the wait." Everyone turned to the source of the voice inside the training field. Ultron in his original version appeared,marching behind him followed dozens of robots that were much thinner than the superior AI robot.

The students were in awe as they watched this army like entrance of robots. But of course, after fighting with some pointer robots, they weren't that intimidated with smaller ones. However, this sight of army of metals isn't something they would see everyday.

"Where's Y/n?" Aizawa asked.

Ultron gave out a sigh. "I informed miss Hatsume to drag her here." The robot replied. For first timers who saw Ultron, they thought that he is only a hero in costume as he sounded more real like a normal person--Jarvis to be exact.

"I'm sorry for delayin' yah! I'm here to deliver our lazy inventor!" Mei's voice rang on the entrance as well.

Eyes met the approaching pinkette, dragging a h/c haired girl with her. Y/n lifelessly followed with a sigh.

Hatsume laughed maniacally as she eyed the robots. "Look at those designed babies! Do they also hand over bobas?!" She asked.

"They are designed to scan and give pointers while training the students, miss Hatsume. Only, I am superior enough to make the tastiest boba." Ultron proudly said as he explained the robots.

"Ah well! I did as you said, I brought her so I'm out!" Hatsume gave a happy salute but was pulled by the elbow.

When she turned to look at the person who did it, she tilted her head questioningly at Y/n.

The girl gave her a stern and serious look before opening her mouth to speak. "The plug, Mei. NEVER. FORGET. THE. PLUG." She reminded almost as if threatening her. "I don't want to return to a working area that looked like a battlefield."

The pinkette laughed out loud to the point of cackling. "Sure thing, Y/n. I won't get hurt!" She replied, although it wasn't what the h/cnette meant. But that was just how she wish to elaborated it. "Well, I'm outta here!" Mei literaly blasted off the entrance, leaving Y/n who had not slept a wink for the night because of robot production, frowning if she would ever live a day without seeing the girl not including her workplace in utter chaos.

The students were looking at the support course student left in the scene, standing as she stared into space. Soon she started walking towards Ultron and the robots.

"You students must be wondering why we merged the training class together!" All might started to finally fill the students' curiosity. "Apparently, your fellow school mate in support course, Y/n Stone designed a program in the robots that helps you explore the extent of your quirks! As such, you are the first students who will be using these prototype robots we call as Alphabots(yes I suck at naming)!"