16. Meet My Realtives

Today was the said date of the Avenger's appearance.

Y/n stood in the open field behind the school campus with other heroes and faculty staff surrounding her. The girl's lifeless eyes looked up the sky as she drink her boba milk tea in hand.

Some curious students from the main building were taking a peek from the window, trying to figure out why the heroes were standing in the field. Soon 2 jet-like ship started appearing. First, they could see the transparent blur until slowly, it began to show its sharp adges. It started landing on the field that caught the students' attention.

The fact that the school wasn't keeping this a secret meant much more. It was not a top secret mission as it was a large scale invasion that will soon come. They wanted the students to be aware of this as well.

The ship opened and created stairs for the people who will appear. Smokes were released dramatically on the open door footsteps followed in the background. The avangers made their entrance intimidatingly while the heroes on the other side stood still.

The second ship opened as well. The guardians of the galaxy was less impressive on their entrance since there were no background smoke effects made to make their presentation special at all, however, the creatures inside were very unique.

All might stepped forward followed by the others. "It's nice to finally meet you, everyone!" He greeted with a wide grin.

Captain America(in his 2d anime imagery) smiled, reaching out his hand which was not holding the shield and shook All might's hand.

"You've been good?" Ironman was facing Y/n who ate her chips nonchalantly. She simply nodded, making him smile he then handed a pack of juicepops in front of her. "Guess you were so here's your reward, kid." He messed her hair and smiled.

The Avengers who can finally see the girl could really tell now that the fifteen year old resembled Tony's four year old daughter Morgan.

Y/n happily took the juicepops, her hand glowed blue and the gift disappeared while she ate her chips. Free food.

"No wonder miss Stone called me Useless piece of scrap." Ultron spoke behind her. Tony looked up to see the original sized robot looking at him. "It seems that compared to earth 199999's(I forgot how many 9s were there. Sorry) technology, ours is a bit lacking with more things."

"So you are the Avengers. It's an odd name, but I like the ring to it." Midnight said politely.

Nezu chuckled. "It's like having one of our student's parents coming to visit. How nostalgic." He says. But in honest truth, the faculty staff coiuldn't help but quietly agree to the principal.

"Wow, Rocket! He talks!" Quill exclaimed as he pointed to the mouse principal and he nudged his racoon friend teasingly.

"Stop pushing me you damn Quill or I'll blast you!" The racoon screamed at the half human-alien leader of their team, showing his gun that he's about to pull his blasters out.

"Oh, hoho! So this is what happened to the Tesseract? You cute little child." Thor happily lifted Y/n in his arms like she was a kid less than 10 years old.

Everyone looked at Thor weirdly while Y/n nonchalantly ate her chips.

"You've got something really tasty there, hah!" The god of thunder laughed in a friendly manner.

Y/n hummed, launching a piece of potato chip generously in his mouth while he carry her up in the air.

"It is really damn tasty!" He laughed.

"Language, Thor." America warned.

Hulk went forward with a now calm face as he took Y/n effortlessly from Thor's hand and placed her down carefully beside Tony.