C H A P T E R 6

[6]

A L A S K A

It was monday

It was monday.

Last week went by very slowly and everything was so exhausting. I felt so alone, although I was in a building with over 500 people. Sad right? Feeling alone in a room filled with more people than could fit in my old room in the boarding school.

I.....I just felt so alone.

In school nobody would dare to talk to me, since they knew my 'brothers' and their reputation wasn't the best, you could say. I also had a resting bitch face on most of the time, so the students rather parted ways for me in the hallway, than trying to have a decent conversation with me.

But it was also pretty amusing how scared they were by my glares. I mean, they weren't even the coldest I had. They were just some that said, 'I am freakin bored and annoyed, so talk to me and I will beat the shit out of you'.

Anyway, throughout the week, I've caught the mysterious guy with those ocean colored eyes staring at me quite a lot. But the weird thing was, that I didn't feel creeped out by it. I liked the way his eyes would burn holes into the back of my head. It gave me goosebumps, but they weren't the ones you got when you were cold, it were the ones you got when you felt warm around your heart. It's hard to explain, but that's just how it was.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," a familiar, husky voice said. A shiver ran down my spine, as I locked eyes with those captivating eyes, that I longed to see since I woke up. A blush creeped it's way onto my face as I quickly averted my gaze.

Did I tell you that he sat next to me in History? No? Well anyway, on my second day, he made a big entrance when he entered the class and argued with the teacher for quite a while. I guess, he loves attention. Not gonna lie, I love it too sometimes. Not always, though.

The students looked kinda scared of him, but also drooled over him. And of course he had to sit down next to me. Yeah, that's how I ended up sitting next to the most handsome guy from the entire school.

Oh god, I sound like some hormonal teenager. Well, practically I am still a teenie, but I am not that desperate to drool over boys! Ugh, what is he doing to me. Stupid egotistical jerk.

RING! RING!

I quickly shoved my books into my backpack and stormed out of the room, before he even got the chance to talk to me.

His name was Xavier by the way. Xavier Ricci. I didn't know much about him, except the fact that he was the most popular guy in school and the biggest player on earth. Well, I didn't see him socializing with any girls yet, but I caught some cheerleaders talking about him, playing with girls and their hearts.