Chapter 23

Just as we were about to go home, I remember about Aunt Matilda who's probably still in the cottage.

The poor elder must've waited. How could you forget?!

"Wait... I'll call Aunt Matilda, I've told her to wait in the cottage" I said to Zach and turned around to go back.

"No need, I've already informed her" Zach immediately said stopping me from taking one more step.

"Oh... Okay...did she go back already?"

"Yes"

That's weird...

When did he informed her?

How?? I swear I didn't see him talk to her...

maybe he did talk to her....

When?

when you were busy gossiping?

That's possible.

"Do you want to go and buy some stuff?  I did promise to let you design the other room on your own" Zach said as we entered his car.

I forgot about that...

How could I forget about my own room??!!!

"Sure!" I answered as I made sure that my seatbelt was on.

Zack started the car and for the remaining duration of our ride, all I saw was trees, trees and more trees.

I thought we were only going to shop on the mall here in the village, but it seems like Zach is bringing me out to the city. Which I don't really have anything to complain about since there will be a lot more choices to choose from in the malls there.

I soon got bored of watching the trees, so I shifted my line of sight to the hot human being on my other side. I was only planning to glance just a little bit,

you know just a peek...

but I couldn't help but to stare a little longer.

Let's take a time to appreciate this man...

I just can't believe that someone could look so amazingly perfect.

How is this even possible??!!

I can't even see the pores of his skin.

I trailed my eyes from his dark brows, which was bushy...

Bushy?  Really?? Is that all you've got?

Just shut it brain, I'm struggling to put into words this werewolf's physical appearance.

He's the kind of person that when you see, it'll leave you speechless.

Don't use bushy it's weird...

Fine.

I focused my eyes back to Zach.

A very dark and thick eyebrows that makes him look intimidating, yet charismatic at the same time.

His eyes have a deep tantalizing blue color. It such a unique color that I feel like, if he opens his eyes in the dark they would glow ever so lightly.

A tall and perfect nose, and...

My eyes slowly stopped at his lips...

Kissable lips.

I can't believe you're doing this,
you're so gonna regret this.

Come on!  Don't stare!!