Lucius promptly choked on the Porridge

for blackroserawr123 - I really appreciated the message.

[feeling a bit evil...] - just some corrections. new chapter will be dropping soon

It was the night of Draco's leaving for Hogwarts and Hadrian just apparated into the Peverel manor foyer after a quick trip to Gringotts to discuss the ritual he was planning for Saimham with death in snake form around his shoulders grumbling about his life decisions. He was about to make his way up stairs to his study when an elf popped out in front of him. Immediately, Hadrian recognized the little guy as Lucius's person elf and raised and inquiring brow at him.

"Greeting master. Master consort be not feeling well. Master consort no be eating and being sick!" by the time he finished speaking, the little elf was in the verge of tears. It took barely a moment for Hadrian to pass the documents he was holding to the elf, instructing him on where to place it before he was rushing up the stairs and to the bedroom he now shared with Lucius.

Even though they were not fully bonded yet, the bloodline oath of the Malfoy family Lucius carried recently evolved into an engagement bond so he had instructed the elves that worked on all of his properties to change their form of address for Lucius to consort or second master.

As he approached the room, Hadrian slowed his hurried steps and opened the door gently only to find his gorgeous consort asleep in the middle of their large queen-sized bed. As he got to the side of the bed, he noticed that Lucius' brows were furrowed, and he seemed to be uncomfortable in his sleep. Hadrian quickly took his shoes and coat off before getting into the bed and scooping the sleeping man into his arm.

"Tabby" Hadrian called out to Lucius personal and instructed to quickly prepare plain porridge. Minutes later, the elf returned with a bowl of slightly steaming porridge on a tray. "Summon the Malfoy family Healer". In this moment, Hadrian very much regretted not having appointed a family Medi-witch or Healer. I was just that he cannot remember the last time he needed to see one himself and any medical attention Iris has needed so far, he had just taken her to Gringotts. But seeing how uncomfortable Lucius was looking, he did not want to even try to move him.

As Tabby disappeared, Hadrian gently propped Lucius in a sitting position against his chest and woke him slowly. Lucius's eyes opened slowly and the drowsiness and an overall feeling of unwellness could be seen very clearly in his slightly moist eyes. "How are you feeling my little serpent"

"Like I swallowed a flobberworm raw" Lucius gripped Hadrian's shirt and nuzzled into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. Hadrian would have laughed at the very gross notion if he could not see how very unwell his love was.

"I've sent Tabby for the Malfoy healer and he should be here soon. Why don't you try to eat something in the meantime? It's just plain porridge, it shouldn't upset your stomach too much" Hadrian coaxed the pouting blond out of the crook of his neck and brought a spoon full of porridge to his mouth. Lucius twitched his nose and seemed to deem it acceptable before opening his mouth to accept it.

As Hadrian watched him to make sure he was okay, Death in his John persona sidled into the room with a pout. "You are so rude, were you never taught to never fling people like that no matter how much of a hurry you're in?" the entity pouted as he moved further into the room and made himself comfortable in one of the armchairs in the room.

"Sorry about that, Lucius seems to be feeling a bit sick" Hadrian explain with a slight smile as he fed Lucius another spoon full of porridge.

"Isn't that normal when you mortals are pregnant?" Lucius promptly choked on the Porridge he just swallowed, and Hadrian just stared blankly at the entity who was now busy reading what seemed like a manga he had conjured.