𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

I DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE!

ੈ♡

      'MORNING,' FIONA GREETED AS SHE walked in the kitchen.

       'hey, morning.' lip replied.

       'what happened to your face?' fiona asked her younger brother, referring to the cut on his cheek.

       'uh, boating accident.' lip responds.

       fiona scoffed, 'right.' the woman reached on top of the fridge and grabbed the cereal box with a whole cut into it. 'first of the month. pony up.'

       'what about ian?' debbie asked as everybody pulled out their money.

       'paid in advance.'

       'where the fuck are you guys getting enough money for this? i make 12 dollars an hour.' lizzie said, crossing her arms.

       'maybe if you worked more than a few hours a week you'd have enough. pay what you can.'

       'i don't even live here!' she retorted in defense.

       'well, we're sure not a hotel.' fiona told the girl. lizzie scoffed, pulling the money she had in her wallet out and counting it. 100 dollars. she pulled the money she kept in her bra out and recounted.

       'here, 118 dollars.' lizzie said, plopping it into the box. 'you're welcome.'

       'you should pick up some extra hours, it all adds up.' fiona told her with a grin.

       lizzie rolled her eyes, looking at the two dollars left in the wallet. she closed it and slid it back in her pocket.

       'this is all i could scrounge up.' debbie said, dropping some change into the box.

       'great.' fiona said leaning over to count the money she'd dropped. 'i'll expect the other $372.22 shortly.'

       'i am a full-time mother with no help, fiona.' debs protested.

       fi rushed over to her bag and grabbed out a paper. 'donut prince is hiring. snagged you an application.'