Chapter 45

Aurora's POV.

I am looking through my walk in wardrobe, searching for a perfect dress. What should I wear? I am meeting Ari and Jason. I should wear something good. After a long search, I found a black shirt dress which reached my mid thigh. I wore a Gucci belt around my waist and completed my look with knee high boots and a Gucci watch. I took my bag and hung over my shoulder as I made my way out of my room. Kate and Ryan went out on a date though they never named it as a date. Just a friendly meeting they say and do I look like a moron to believe it? Nope.

Aurora's outfit

Aurora's outfit

Shit, I cursed as I rushed my way in the hotel, as I was late. I did leave early from home but I was tailed back. Not my fault though. I walked faster and went into the VIPs section. I saw Ari as she was facing me while I could see two heads which I suppose should be Jason and his brother as they were sitting opposite to Ari.

"Hey guys. Sorry for being late. I was tailed back," I said as I smiled at Ari. I went and sat beside her and saw Jason right opposite to me. My eyes met a very familiar brown orbs making my eyes widen and jaw drop to the floor.

I saw Zayn sitting in front of me and I said"You?!"to which he just smirked. A sly stupid smirk.

"You both know each other?"asked Arianna with a mischievous smile.

I just stared at him blank. So he is the brother of Jason? How in the world is that possible? I mean how can a cool and kind guy like Jason have a jerk and a complete ass like Zayn as his brother? Both are polar opposites.

"We know each other very well."answered Zayn dragging "very well" with still that stupid smirk on his face.

"All right. Then why are you staring at my brother like that Baby sis?" asked Jason as he too had a mischievous smile. What is wrong with people today?

"Stop it Jason! Enough with all your acts."said Arianna and chuckled.

Wait.What?

An act?

So the brothers are taking the opposite side of mine. Great. Just great.

"Nothing. Just wondering how you can have a brother like Mr.Jerk? Cause he's the exact opposite of you."I answered back.

Now it's my turn to smirk. Jason's eyes widened. He then looked at Mr.Jerk who is smiling like a maniac as if I am praising him.

Jerk.

"I can say that too Ms.Brat. Cause as far as I've known Arianna is also the exact opposite of a brat." he said and smirked again.

"Ms.Brat?"Jason and Arianna asked in unison.