049, NARRATIVE.

"What's on your mind?" Lieah asked Vinnie.

They were taking a shower together, it wasn't anything sexual, they just really needed to hurry so they wouldn't miss their flight. "I'm okay, just thinking."

"Talk to me."

"What if I made the wrong choice? Like yeah everyone's in LA but what if we could've went anywhere else? New york.. Texas.. anywhere. I just don't want our lives to turn to absolute shit when this social media thing dies down." He explained.

"We're gonna be okay, you know i'm a certified hustler we gonna chase a bag no matter what. I'll prostitute myself before I ever let you be miserable."

"Not even just the money thing though, just what if it becomes too much. You see the things that happen with every influencer when they move to LA. They change, I don't wanna change. I don't want you to change."

"I'll be damned if I let you change. You're forreal too good of a person so I doubt it would happen anyway. On top of that, you think i'm finna change? Hell nah ima forever be me."

Vinnie reached for the shampoo. "I know, it's just a big move and then we've only been together what... five to six months? I-"

She took the shampoo bottle out of his hand and started running it through his hair. "You're thinking too much. We're gonna be okay." She started massaging the shampoo into his head. "And it's been six months.. just saying lil homie."

"You're not scared? You don't have one concern?" He questioned.

She grabbed a cup and started rinsing his hair out. "No, not really. I just think you'd leave me for one of those white girls that's about it. I'm not too worried about it though, because I doubt you'd do it."

"I wouldn't." He turned around to her. "I dont know ir this is weird but I feel so loved right now. I wanna cry, but not sad tears i'm just happy because i've never felt so overwhelmed like you just did the bare minimum and no one has ever done this for me. It really meant a lot considering you're a very cold person."

"I don't know what I did but you're welcome weirdo."

"Washed my hair. You washed my hair."

"Yes, I am aware of that. Now wash your ass so we can go." She said before getting out of the shower.

❄️

Serenity, Bianca, Kairo, and Ashton all walked inside of Khalieah's house as she was saying her goodbyes to her family. "Is she gone yet, i'm not opening my eyes until someone says no!" Kairo questioned.

"I'm still here!" Khalieah said, running over and hugging her friends.

"We're gonna miss you so much, you were like the glue that held us together and I don't know who the new glue is gonna be because Bianca barely likes us, Ashton is getting closer with Avery, and Serenity barely talks to me since we broke up!" Kairo spoke.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too, please don't forget about me when y'all all go to college and do big things for yourselves while i'm out partying with the Kardashians!!" Khalieah said.

"Out of all the people in the world you say the Kardashians.." Vinnie butted in.

"Shut up Vincent this isn't about you!!" Serenity said, pushing Kairo to the side. "Lieah, please please please just punch Madison Lewis in the face for me one good time."

"She gonna press charges on me! So we gonna do it anyway!"

"Vinnie and Lieah I wanna talk to the both of y'all." Bianca said, pulling them both to the side. "First I would like to say, Khalieah you are my bestfriend, a sister to me and my soulmate but I swear to god if I come and visit LA in a few months and y'all aren't expecting a child I will kill the both of you, respectfully."

"But we don't want kids yet." Lieah said

"Who is we?!" Vinnie questioned.

Reggie walked up behind them and placed a hand on Vinnie's shoulder. "Im we. I'm too young to be an uncle, give it a few years bozo. Also, mom and miss Maggie said it's time to go so, speed up this parenthood talk yeah?"

Khalieah and Bianca hugged each other tightly. "I love you so much, call me every chance you get because I can't function without you." Bianca said softly.

"I love you too, I will."

She looked over at Vinnie and he grabbed her hand. "Are you ready to start our lives together?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am."

AUTHORS NOTE.
hey. one more chapter left
YUP! 🌝🙊💞👆🏿😁🙏🏿🎫👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

those r just my new favorite
emojis but anyway.

i dropped a jordan huxhold
fic go read that or whateva 🙏🏿