Chapter 38

Disclaimer: I don't own anything PJO/HoO related (that goes to Uncle Rick), neither do I own anything from the MCU (that goes to Marvel Studios).

Thalia P.O.V.

"WHOOOOO-HOOOO!!!" was shouted by a very loud, annoying, energetic male voice. My head snapped around to see what disrespectful man was causing this noise. What I saw was horrifyingly beautiful to a person fighting on the losing side of a battle. The Party Ponies had arrived.

Our side of the battle was hopelessly out numbered on day two, that makes the extra helping hand of the Party Ponies wonderful.

"I thought they weren't coming?" one of my hunters, Mare, said.

"Guess they changed their minds," Gisa, Mare's younger sister said.

"I'll go see what's going on," I said, eager to get onto the front lines of the fight. I hate seeing all the injured fighters brought into the infirmary over the wall I'm standing on. My brother, Jason was one of them. It was a slight relief knowing that he was safely unconscious in an infirmary tent instead of risking his life in the battle. Selfish of me, I know.

I took a pegasus standing just a little way off and rode him towards the Party Pony who looked the most sensible. Meaning, I rode towards the one who had the least dyed hair, glitter, makeup and glowsticks.

"So you decided to come?" I asked him.

"Yes Moma, we protect and avenge our kind," he said. I was slightly annoyed with him calling me "Moma", but I needed information.

"What do you mean protect and avenge your own kind?" I asked him.

"They attacked my twice removed cousin to get some special rock thing," he said still sounding quite chill.

"You mean Chiron?" I asked panicking slightly. "Is he ok?"

"Yes Moma, no need to worry, loosen up a bit. Have some w-"

"Did they take this "special rock" and how long ago?" I interrupted him.

"Yeah, they took it about thirty minutes ago, us centaurs travel as fast as news does. But I don't see what all the fuss is about, it's just a rock, Moma," he said.

Without thanking him or saying goodbye I left to spread the news.

This is bad. Within probably the next six hours the last Stone will be in Thanos's hands. Percy and Annabeth are still missing and Hazel's squad hasn't been seen since they left for their underground journey.

OoOOOh, the story is almost over...
The next chapter should be with you shortly, I hope. Pray to the gods that your favourite character doesn't die and don't forget to breathe.

-LadyLlama13