Chapter 3

Sophie's POV

I walk into school the next day. I immediately see Fitz and Keefe. Fitz ignores me as I walk by, Keefe stares at me with. . .longing? I shake the though out of my head and walk to my locker. 

UGH!!! Practically all my classes are with Fitz, Keefe, or both of them. This is going to be a long day. 

(Time Skip to lunch) I won't normally do time skips but I don't know if there is anything good during the classes so I'm time skipping.

I walk into the cafeteria. As soon as I walk in everyone stares at me. They start whispering.

"I heard she and Fitz broke up. . ."

"I heard he cheated on her. . ."

"I thought she wouldn't come today. . ."

I roll my eyes at all the whispers. I walk past everyone with my head held high. I see Fitz stare at me. I look around for somewhere to sit. Biana is waving her arm around signalling me to come over. I walk to the opposite side of the cafeteria and sit in the back at an empty table.

Biana walks over, "Hey! I heard some rumors. Did Fitz really brake up with you? What happened?"

I answer, "He cheated on me for one year with some girl named Clara. I saw him and Clara making out on the beach yesterday when I went to hang out with Fitz for out two year anniversary. Now please go away!"

Hurt flashes through her eyes. But she doesn't leave.

"So what are you going to do about it?"

I roll my eyes but answer anyway. "What I'm going to do is date Fitz's biggest rival and make him see what he is missing out on. I'm going to ignore him and act like he doesn't exist. But in the end I will never go back with Fitz. I just want to make him want me then break his heart like he did to me."

"OMG!!! You are seriously going to ask Rylan to be your boyfriend!!! And, You go girl! Give Fitz a piece of his own medicine. I know I should be standing up for him but he is awful to all the girls he dates." she responds.

"Be quiet! And yes, yes I am. But I'm going to need your help. I'll need you to make my look way better. Just so Rylan will ask me out."

We both nod and silently eat our lunch.

"Why didn't you call me?" Biana says in a quiet voice.

"I didn't call you because I was hurt. It also doesn't help that you look like a mini Fitz."

She nods in understanding, "What if your plan doesn't work?"

"Well then plan B. Ask Keefe to be my boyfriend." I respond without thinking. "And you need to hurry up and ask Tam out. You have liked him since you met him.

She turns bright pink, "No! I want him to ask me not the other way around."

I roll my eyes and finish eating.

The rest of the day went by in a blur.

When I was walking out of school, Fitz pulls be behind the stairs and smashes his lips against mine.

"Sophie, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please, come back to me." He whispers.

I gasp and slap him. "I will not go back to you in a million years you two timing jerk!" I slap him again really hard and storm away.

I quickly jump into my car and drive away as fast as I can. As soon as I get home I jump out of the car and run inside. I quickly lock the doors and windows. I make sure no one can see in.

I finally delete Fitz's contact from my phone. For good.

Hiii!

Okay. So it's not that long I'm sorry but it wouldn't make since for me to continue it. So there you go. Sorry I didn't have time to edit. So I'm sorry if there are grammatical issues. Have a nice weekend all! Stay safe.

-Fifi