29: "Stay behind my Back."

"Just admit it, you knew about it the whole fucking time

"Just admit it, you knew about it the whole fucking time." She gritted out.

"What are you talking about?" I looked at Patricia who's crying in the comfort room.

"I-I'm pregnant okay. I'm pregnant, are you happy now? Go ahead and spill it out!" She said as more tears ran through her face.

"W-what? Why would I spread it to the whole school?"

"Oh come on, quit it." She rolled her eyes.

"It's okay, I don't have the place to-" I was cut off.

"Why? Why are you being nice to me? I know you're on to something and I know myself that I'm not going to fall for it." She narrowed her eyes to me.

"Look, I'm not into something. If you need a talk, I'm here." I said before giving her my handkerchief.

By that I walked out of the comfort room but was  stopped by an unexpected words that I never knew I'd here from her.

"Thanks." She said shortly.

_____

"Boo!" Olivia whispered in my ear.

"What?" I startled.

"You're spacing out, is there something wrong?" She asked as I took a bite at my sandwich.

"It's nothing." I said as they looked at me suspiciously.

"Is it really nothing?" Yana raised her eyebrow.

"I'll tell you guys soon but promise me not to tell anyone and I don't know, I don't have the place to say it." I said.

"Spill the tea sis." Yana waited for me to answer.

Then the bell rang.

Nice save.

_____

"Ky, don't play with your food." Kieran said sternly.

"Is there something bothering you?" He said.

"No." I shook my head and gave them a small smile.

"Come on we'll wait for you to finish." He said as I looked at me other brothers who's currently waiting  for me to finish my dinner.

The pressure was on me, they're staring at me. By that I started eating vigorously, and drank my water as fast as I could that I choked on it.

"Potato slowly, don't worry, we're not doing anything important." Chev patted me on the back.

"Sorry." I said as I finished my food and drinking my water.

"It's okay Little Potato you can head to your room if you're done." He smiled in his comforting smile as I nodded in response.

"Goodnight big brothers." I smiled at them as they kissed my forehead and said Goodnight.

"Night." Earos said as he walked pass me.

"Goodnight Ky." Dashiell patted my shoulder.

_____

"Wake up cutie, come on we're gonna be late." Kritton shook my shoulders.

"Yep I'm up." I said as I put my pointer finger up in the air as I sat up.

"Good, take your time we'll wait for you downstairs baby sis." Kritton said as he ruffled my hair and walked out of my room.

And by that I did my usual morning routine like taking a bath, brushing my teeth and changing into my uniform.

I put on me shoes before heading downstairs. As I neared the kitchen I saw... Donuts!

"Yum!" I gasped as I opened the box to see the perfectly glazed donut that is waiting for me to stuff them on my belly.

"This is only for today baby sis, only for today." Bowry smirked playfully as I pouted.

I took a glance at my wrist watch to see that we were running late.

"How can you guys be so calm? We're running late." I said as I took a bite at my donut and grabbed another one for me to eat in the car.

"No need to rush love." Bowry chuckled  as we went to the garage.

"Take care of my Little Potato and no funny business young men." Chev warned as he opened the door for me.

Surprisingly Earos didn't stopped me for sitting in the front sit. I took a bite at my donut as we listened some songs.

_____

"See you on monday Ky!" Yana waved her hand at me.

"Bye!" I said at the three of them who's apparently waving at me.

"See you." Olivia said.

I walked into the shed that brought me to a lot of thoughts. Not long after I saw Earos running towards my way.

Where's Dashiell?

"Dashiell have a school project to finish with his friends." Earos said while catching his breath.

"Are you all right?" I asked as he drank from his water bottle. He didn't say anything other than a nod.

"Kieran will pick us up." He said as he roam around the shed like he couldn't wait to go home.

"Are you really okay?" I said timidly as he narrowed his eyes on me.

"Yes, Ky." He said as he ruffled my hair and that taken me aback by his unexpected affection.

Not lone after I felt the tension he felt. So that's what kept bothering him, I  roam my gazes down to see three not two but three men holding guns that's currently pointing at us.

"Earos." I said, trying to hide my feared face.

"Everything's gonna be alright Ky, I already called Kieran and everyone about this, just stay behind my back." He tried to calm me down but my whole body could never.

But I never went on his back, instead I stayed in front of him. He looked at me with confusion but I shrugged it off.

A hand then touched my shoulder and dragged me behind Earos.

I was sweating a lot but that got me thinking, the emergency locket. I grabbed it as fast as I can but before I could press it...

"NOO!"

"WATCH OUT!"

And then hugged and I heard a...

BANG!

Curse this shed.

_____

What's the deal with the shed? I think it is fine because that shed did brought her back to her brother's life

                       ~ Question ~

What's your favourite color?

Mine is teal!