10.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

The sun slowly sets in front of the group of second years as they walked down the sidewalk that led to where Shinyya lives. If it wasn't for the twins, the ravenette probably would've been a depressed messed; one who could never forget about the events that made her that way. She never thought she'd be able to make friends again, and here she is, surrounded with people she has grown to enjoy being with other than the twins.

Here they are, teasing Atsumu like the usual as Osamu occasionally smacks his head and Suna filming their fights again. Behind them were Shinyya and Ginjima conversing maturely as they talked about school, not bothering to listen to the three idiots' antics.

"I don't understand, so you're accelerated to second year, so that means you're intelligent right?" Ginjima asked the ravenette. "Shouldn't you be in class 5 or 6 perhaps? Why are you classmates with Atsumu and with a bunch of umm...err...less knowledgeable people?"

"Actually I was assigned to class 6," Shinyya chuckled at his confused expression. "But I requested to be in the same class with one of the twins, so I just let the school decide which one of them. Unfortunately, I'm with 'Tsum."

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that!" The setter yelled.

"Anyway, how's your first week at Inarizaki?" Ginjima asked as we ignored the blonde.

"Fine, I guess." I shrugged. "I'm expected to choose a club by Friday and I'm planning on joining the music club since... 'ya know?"

He chuckled. "I still can't believe I'm walking besides a famous violinist who plays for a famous band."

I whipped my head to him, shocked. "How did you know?!"

"I thought you looked familiar, if you didn't dye your hair black then probably the whole school would've recognized you. Why though?"

"Hiding." I shrugged again. "Moving on from the past, I guess."

That's when it clicked him. From his curious expression, it turns into a frown as he rubbed my back in an attempt to comfort me.

"I'm sorry...I forgot about...the accident." He mumbled.

I flashed him a reassuring smile before facing forward again, until someone walked to my left and spoke in his usual monotone voice.

"I heard you're smart, wanna help me study for the test tomorrow?" It was Suna with a look disinterested as ever.

"And you're telling me this now?" I deadpanned.

"I just heard your conversation with Gin, so help me. It's a great opportunity to get to know you, don't you think?" He shrugged his shoulders with both of his hands behind his head.

"So we're studying at my house?"

"Yes. Naturally you invited us for dinner since Osamu's cooking." Then he leaned closer, inspecting every inch of my face. "But you look like you need sleep, chibi. Are you alright? You can teach me next time if you want to sleep early—"

"No it's fine." I quickly interrupted, sighing sharply. "I don't usually...sleep."

"Right, it's your fear."

"Good you remembered."

"You're weird."

"Why thank you, bendy boy."

It has been so long since I invited people in my house. Last I checked was two years ago when I had my bandmates over for a celebration on another big achievement, that was just a week before the accident.