A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Holy fuck.

We made it to the end (though not quite. I've made two additional sequels. Check it out on my page).

Before I continue, I'd like to thank the following: Mikayla @mikaylamccaffrey Hellen Wilder, hellenwilder  and Claudia claudia7789

Those three have been there since the absolute VERY VERY VERY beginning. It was their comments, among other people that truly kept me going for writing this book. I started this book in September 30th, 2020. I managed to write 50 chapters within less than a month, and it's all thanks to those two and a large scoop of other people, as well. (Please read Intoxicate Me by Hellen Wilder. Click her user now and read her book. It's slowburn and it has *SPICE*. It's a masterpiece, truly).

Also, to Camila Ruiz Carbajal; it's me. I wrote it. See you on your birthday, babe <3 Surprise lol hehe.

Thank you to Hannah Herschell, Megan M., the snapchat groupchat Hogwarts, but make it Filthy and Filthy GC. Thanks to Makayla Wilson, Yazmin Alvarado, Sophia, Keyanna, Kiki, Lina, Schae Bickel, Charl, Angeline Archibald, Eli Lynch, Lilly, Olivia, Sam Robinson, Bo Joblin, Izzy, Lucy Kranzk, Layla Haynes, Veronica Toczylowski.

And many many many many more.

You guys- thank you so much- all of you- for reading this book and interacting and commenting and voting. We've made it this fucking far.

I'm tearing up as I write this because it has been A FUCKING ROLLERCOASTER. I read comments like every day taking readers' thoughts into account.

I love love loved the feedback, guys.

I'm shitting myself guys. We finished the fucking book.

Check out the sequels on my page:

The Diary of Lorenzo Berkshire

OBSCENE

Disclaimer btw:

Septis Serum and Reperio Fordus were created by me!! If you'd like to use them in your books you're more than welcome to, babes❤️

Until then, stay safe. I love each and every one of you. My heart beats for you guys.

Thank you for riding with me.

See you all in the sequels <3

Yours Truly,

Naomi

P.S.

I love you all more than life itself.