18| Class Party and Saiki's 'Date'

Saiki P.O.V

"When are we going to get there?!" Nendou impatiently said, as we turned a corner and once again, failed to locate the restaurant.

"I was sure it'd be here..." Kaidou replied, looking at the map as if it were a complicated algebra problem.

Scratching his head, he continued walking while muttering "I'm sure (Y/N) would have found it by now."

Kaidou took out his phone and dialed Hairo, finally deciding to ask for help.

'I hope we don't find it. I'd rather stay lost all day than attend the party.'

(Y/N) P.O.V

I huffed while running towards the restaurant in which the class party would be held. It was annual for classes to celebrate the end of another school year by inviting everyone to eat, but it wasn't obligatory.

Which is why I was running late. I wasn't going to come, but after my mom caught sight of the flyer, she urged me into nice clothes and shooed me out of the house, saying to show more 'respect' and attend the party.

I was going to complain but after thinking it through, decided it wouldn't be such a bad idea if the others were going as well.

Now reaching the entrance door, I placed my hands on my knees and took a deep breath, then fixed my posture and wiped a drop of sweat off my forehead before entering, not noticing the three lost students behind me.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Now that Nendou was attempting at leading the group to the restaurant, he didn't realize they were standing right across the street from the restaurant, and when he turned to look at it, he missed (Y/N) entering and failed to read the name properly.

"It ain't here, this restaurant is called 'Sha Sha Sha'," he told Hairo and handed the phone back to Kaidou.

"Ha, I can see you came crawling back to the Jet Black Wings for help!"

'But I'm the one who's helping you...?' Hairo thought, confused at Kaidou's phrasing.

"Ok, well, tell me where you are and I'll give you directions from there..."

Meanwhile

"(Y/N), aren't you going to order?" One of (Y/N)'s friendly classmates asked, seeing that she had yet to order something which contradicted the fact that they were at a restaurant.

'I thought I'd wait a bit more, but I guess I might as well order.'

"Yeah, I was just about to..." She replied and picked up a menu, scrunching her nose at the dishes that didn't suit her taste or she'd never heard of.

Flipping through the menu, she couldn't help but think, 'I wonder when they'll get here...'

-

'Have you guys started eating yet?!"

"What? Of course not!" Hairo awkwardly laughed as cheers in the background could be heard.

"I just heard everyone give a toast," Kaidou darkly replied.

-

After circling the town once more, they now entered a dark neighborhood, typically one where you'd get kidnapped.

"What do you mean, is there a school nearby?! In a neighborhood like this one?!" Kaidou furiously yelled at the phone, and Nendou pointed at a 'Girl's Academy Club'.

"Is it called 'Girl's Academy Club'?!"

"Bingo!" Hairo yelled, referring to the bingo board in his hands and not the name of the school.