Chapter 4.5 - Fire Alarms

I'm so sorry it took so long to update, as always, no motivation for a lot so take some filler. Thanks for 9k reads too!!

---

Tubbo had never heard a fire alarm so loud, it really bothered him and scared him. Tommy had assured that Sapnap was probably having a bad day but Tubbo was still scared to the point where Dream and Wilbur had been asked to take care of the two because one was terrified and the other was blatantly pissed off from being woken up late at night.

"Tommy, shut up you're not helping anything." Dream groaned.

"Sapnap's fucking fire obsession woke me up!" Tommy complained.

"Tubbo, it's fine, Sap probably decided he wanted to start something." Wilbur comforted to the scared brunette.

"But what if it's something else?" Tubbo asked.

"We'll find out in a second." Dream said to him, watching the dorm block and within minutes Sapnap was seen being dragged out the door by two of the staff. "For fucks sake he's in isolation again." Next thing they knew it, George was jogging over and within seconds the colour blind male was bombarded with questions asking what happened from the two eldest. 

"He just felt like 'burning this shit'" George shrugged.

"Again?" Dream asked.

"Yep, he had a shitty day and doesn't wanna be stuck here anymore." The brunette shrugged.

"Is this-- Is this a normal thing..?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, it happens sometimes because y'know, Sapnaps like a pyromaniac." Wilbur said.

𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙