Chapter 7: Joint Battle Training

"Welcome one and all to the hero course,", said a tall silver haired man,"as some of you may know already, I am the pro hero Real Steel."
Again everyone was excited at the thought of having a high ranking hero teach them at U.A.
"Now then for today's lesson we're gonna be doing a little sparring session, in teams of two you will be battling each other as if it were a battle against villains,", Real Steel said as he turned on the screen on the blackboard," one team will be the heroes team, while the other will be the villains team, the objective for the heroes is turn off the bomb on floor guarded by the villains, while the villains objective is to keep the heroes from deactivating the bomb, also there is binding tape that insures that the opponent is out of the battle until the match is over."
As everyone understood the basic concept of the joint battle, Juryoku raised her hand.
"Excuse me sir but how are we going to fight in our physical education uniforms?", Juryoku asked.
"Who said anything about fighting in those uniforms.", Real Steel said as he pushed a button on the side of his desk.
From the top of the student desks emerged suitcases that contained a number from 1 to 20.
"These cases contain your hero costumes, which you essentially created when you submitted the costumes form,", Real Steel said as he opened the classroom door,"now then go and change into your hero costumes and meet me in arena 1, the way you get there is by sitting on you chair and inserting your U.A. identification card into its slot and inputting arena 1 make sure to get there by 8:45 and don't be late."
————————-Iyashi's POV-—————————
I wasn't disappointed with my hero costume, not even in the slightest.
It had everything that I had wanted, a standard pharmacist coat with two first aid symbols on the side and two beam projector gauntlets for my healing quirk.
The trip to Arena 1 was about the same as the one to Arena 6 but I did learn a new dance from the waiting room.
When we all arrived Real Steel stood in front of us and asked who wanted to go first.
I immediately stepped back I didn't want to get paired up with someone like Jikan who I had a feeling would step forward.
Out of the seven people that stepped forward Shinobi, Dobutsu, Moyasu and Fubuki were chosen.
Real Steel had led us to a sort of control room where he said he would be monitoring the fights.
He paired up Dobutsu with Shinobi and Moyasu with Fubuki.
Something I noticed was that Shinobi and Dobutsu costumes were made by the same designer, James Stank.
Dobutsu's costume looked like something tribespeople would wear, he had no top wear only a scrunchie that had gold and dark green color and a one eyed visor that had a greenish sort of color, his pants seemed to have a strong elasticity to help compose for his transformations.Shinobis costume had more of a metallic plating with aquamarine lights running in a strange pattern he also had a mask that had the same type of color in its visor as it did in the lights of his costume, and to top it all off he had a brown robe.
Moyasu's costume looked like your average firefighter outfit equipped with a gas mask along with open gloves.
Fubukis costume had a breathing mask as well as cold wear so it could support her quirks temperatures.
Real Steel had assigned Dobutsu and Shinobi to the hero's team and Moyasu and Fubuki to the villains team.
Once everyone had got into their starting positions Real Steel had pressed a button and a buzzer went off.
BZZZT
Fubuki had covered the area surrounding the bomb into a subzero climate while Moyasu had gone down to try to ambush Dobutsu and Shinobi.
Shinobi had been looking at the building for a while until a small projection of the building came from his gauntlets.
"Wait a second how did you get the map of the building.", Real Steel had asked through the intercom.
"It's a feature of my visor, I can change its type vision depending on the type of situation like thermal, night vision, and x ray.", Shinobi said as he continued showing Dobutsu the map.
The map showed an exact replica of the buildings inside and it showed two significant changes in temperature in two areas, the 4th floor where the bomb was located and the 2 floor, the top floor had a decrease in temperature and the lower floor had an increase in temperature.
Both of them had already conducted a plan and within a few seconds both rushed into the building.
Dobutsu transformed into a hummingbird and flew up the paths leading to the top while Shinobi has sat down, meditating.
It didn't take long for Dobutsu to get to the top floor, he turned into a polar bear and shattered the door with a single swipe of his paw.
Fubuki had been standing in front of the bomb and sent a wave of ice towards Dobutsu. Dobutsu dodged the attack and rushed towards Fubuki. Fubuki reacted to this by freezing Dobutsu's paws into the ground.
Dobutsu tried to break free but he was easily overwhelmed by the sheer amount of the ice and was frozen right then and there.
1-2
Dobutsu Amajiki has been immobilizing, unless released he is out for the battle
A computer said through the intercom.
Moyasu has found Shinobi sitting.
Without a second thought he sent fire towards Shinobis way. He counter attacked by creating a barrier and sending the fire in multiple directions. He then leaped forward and grabbed Moyasu by the head and launched him towards a wall.
Moyasu propelled himself forward with fire and kicked Shinobi at an incredible speed.
Surprisingly Shinobi blocked this attack but was still sent flying backwards.
Moyasu sent a blast of fire towards Shinobi and Shinobi then pulled down 2 layers worth of floor from above and blocked the attack.
Moyasu was mad, and he used that rage to create another pillar of fire twice as strong as the last.
Shinobi had already cast aside his protection and judging by the amount of power the fire had I don't think one of his barriers would block the attack.
The attack had reached Shinobi and in an impressive feat of power Shinobi held the fire in place and once it all gathered in the same spot he redirected it upward through the holes that he pulled downward.
This shocked everyone not only because of what Shinobi showed what he was capable of he sent it upward into the room with the bomb, the room that contained Dobutsu, Fubuki, and the harsh climate she created.
A ball of fire broke through the floor and spewed into the room. In an instant all of the ice melted along with the block Dobutsu was trapped in.
"MOYASU,", Fubuki yelled through their team intercom,"BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POINT THAT FI-!"
She was cut short by an attack from Dobutsu causing her to be knocked out. Dobutsu stood up and deactivated the bomb.
That's the match.
The winner of the battle is the hero team.
Everyone cheered for Dobutsu and Shinobi and their insane comeback, even Jikan was suprised.
I can't wait till it's my turn.
—————————-End of POV-—————————
"Now that you have been shown what type of training this is who would like to go next.", Real Steel said.
This time multiple students raised their hands and Real Steel picked four people, Juryoku, Iyashi, Jikan, and Michi.
"Jikan and Michi are on the villains team and Juryoku and Iyashi are on the heroes team, now move to your starting positions and wait until I start.", Real Steel said.
Jikan and Michi went into the building first and Juryoku and Iyashi waited outside.
They both tried to come up with a plan on how to disarm the bomb.
"I'll deal with whoever they send to go against us and you go for the bomb.", Juryoku said.
"Okay.", Iyashi said.
They both waited for Real Steel to start match and Iyashi tried to strike up a conversation.
"So isn't your father Deku?", Iyashi asked Juryoku.
"I try not to bring it up when I talk to people, it seems a bit tacky, but yeah he is my dad.", Juryoku said as she looked at her hand.
Her father, Deku, had multiple permanent injuries in his arms and hands. But somehow those permanent injuries passed on to Juryoku in the form of a birth mark, leaving her with two giant looking slashes on her hands.
"Why do you ask.", Juryoku said as she looked at Iyashi.
"No reason.", Iyashi said as he looked away from her.
BZZRT
Once they heard the alarm Juryoku and Iyashi both ran into the building.
Following their plan Juryoku went ahead while Iyashi ran behind her.
I didn't take long for them to find their two opponents.
Jikan's costume had two gauntlets with clocks on them and some armor running up his arm. He had a belt that had a clock in its center with some armor running down his legs. For his torso he had a tank top with some armor covering his shoulders and to top it all off he had a stopwatch necklace.
Michi's costume was very, interesting. It had no gloves nor foot wear. The only thing it did was cover the basics of what a hero costume would need.
"This is surprising.", Iyashi said.
"Yeah, you'd expect that one would defend the bomb.", Juryoku said.
"I thought I told you to stay with the bomb.", Jikan said.
"Oh I am, let's just say I got a duplication quirk.", Michi clone said.
"I won't need your help, these two are already done for.", Jikan said.
"All right you're the boss.", Michi's clone said as it dissolved into a puddle.
"Well that's something you don't see everyday.", Iyashi said as he and Juryoku began to walk up to Jikan.
"You can't take down the two of us.", Juryoku said.
"That's what you think, ZA WARUDO!", Jikan said as he raised his arms upwards in a position that referees in an American football game would signal a good field goal.
Insert Time Stop noise here
"What the, where'd he go.", Juryoku said as she looked around the area.
"Right behind you.", Jikan said as he stood behind Juryoku in the spot where Iyashi was once standing.
Juryoku turned in shock as she saw Iyashi passed out on the floor with a distinctable mark on his neck.
"I told you, the second you stepped into my range you were done for.", Jikan said as he started walking towards Juryoku.
Jikan Brando, his quirk time stop. He can stop time for about 5 seconds but after eating that number can go up to ten.
Juryoku could feel the sheer amount of power that Jikan had through each of those steps he took.
Insert Time Skip noise here
She felt her heart skip a beat as he once again disappeared from right in front of her eyes.
Then she heard it, a cold breath coming from behind her.
Instinctively she punched backwards but she missed.
She was looking everywhere even the shortest blink could have her and Iyashi lose the match.
She kept looking around as Jikans cackle echoed throughout the building.
She put a knee on the floor and checked to see how Iyashi was doing.
He was still passed out but he would wake up in a few seconds.
She started to study the mark on his neck and noticed it was directly aimed at one of his pressure points.
She became even more worried when she heard the words again.
"ZA WARUDO!"
She was then alerted by the sounds of someone shrieking.
It came from Jikan as he held his hand in agony.
Juryoku took this chance and touched Jikan.
She then put her fingers together and all of a sudden his hand would become the least of Jikans worries.
He suddenly plummeted downward breaking the stone that made up the floor.
"How the hell did you attack me.", Jikan said as he tried to stand up.
"When I went to check on Iyashi I picked up some rocks and stuffed them into my colar,", Juryoku said as she pulled her colar downward revealing some rocks,"I placed them in the location I knew you were going to attack so either way I would have come out on top.", Juryoku said as she removed the rocks from her neck revealing some bruises and a bit of blood.
"Idiot you took some of the attack as well.", Jikan said as he kept going further down the floor.
"But you seem to have forgotten my partners powers.", Juryoku said as Iyashi started to wake up.
"Hey Iyashi great timing, listen would you mind healing this for me.", Juryoku said as she helped Iyashi up.
"Wait where's Jikan.", Iyashi said as he held his neck wound.
"Long story short I beat him and know he's in that hole.", Juryoku said as she was getting healed by Iyashi.
"Hate to be a bummer but no one is inside the hole.", Iyashi said as he pointed at the empty hole.
Juryoku felt another shock of terror come over her as she looked at the hole.
"Run, IYASHI RUN!", she said as she grabbed him by the arm and threw him towards the staircase.
From the ceiling Jikan came crashing down with his fist crashing on Juryoku's shoulder.
She passed out and the effect of gravity wore off on Jikan and Iyashi.
Jikan pulled some of the binding tape and pressed on his comlink that was connected to Michi's comlink.
"One of them slipped away make sure they don't get to the bomb!", Jikan yelled through the comlink.
"Gladly.", Michi said on the other side of the comlink.
Michi Chikara, her quirk randomize. For every quirk she sees in action she can add it to her arsenal of quirks, and when she uses her randomize quirk it picks a random quirk and completely replicates its abilities. She currently has 50 quirks stores in her memory, some are good and some are bad.
Jikan had tied up Juryoku and put her in a corner.
He made sure to turn off his comlink and get out of the way of a camera nearby.
"Should've been more careful bitch,", Jikan whispered into her ear,"know this I will do whatever it takes to become the best hero, I will show no mercy to anyone who stands in my way, got it."
Iyashi had arrived at the location of the bomb but Michi wasn't in sight.
He started to walk towards the bomb almost reaching it until.
Vwoom
It was pitch black Iyashi couldn't see anything, he started to run towards where he thought the bomb was but ended up hitting a wall instead.
"Sweet I got pitch black.", Michi said from somewhere.
"The effect lasts for about 5 minutes but that's all the time I'll need.", Michi said as Iyashi started hearing footsteps come near him.
Iyashi couldn't see where Michi was only hear her so he stood still and listened to whatever sound he could hear.
The footsteps kept on getting closer and closer until the sound stopped.
"Take this!", Michi yelled as she extended her arm to punch Iyashi.
Iyashi had to act fast, he had to somehow beat Michi right then and there, but if it the fight takes a long time then pretty soon Jikan would be there.
He began to run forward but tripped himself in the process.
"You can't beat me ya know,", Michi said as her limbs turned to string and threw them to bind Iyashi,"you can only heal yourself with your power you can't revert things back into their original state.
"Wait that's it.", Iyashi said as he grabbed ahold of the strings that were binding him.
"I can heal things, and by doing so I revert them back into their original state, so this should work.", Iyashi said as he activated his quirk as he grabbed the strings.
The strings stopped binding him and returned to Michi.
"What the?", Michi said surprised as she looked at Iyashi who started to stand up.
"This is where the fun begins.", Iyashi said as he used his power on his body, undoing the effect of the pitch black quirk.
"Why you little.", Michi said as she charged towards Iyashi.
Iyashi then touched the ground turning it back into liquid concrete.
Michi got a paper quirk and slid through the iron bars that remained and landed on top of the concrete with Jikans head on top of the concrete.
"Hehe, sorry.", Michi said as she apologized to Jikan who was furious.
Iyashi touched the bomb and just in time as well.
"The Hero Team Wins!", Real Steel said through the intercom.
"With an incredible performance by Juryoku and Iyashi the hero team managed to pull through from the jaws of defeat and win.", Real Steel said.
And on the second floor a tied up Juryoku smiled and thought herself.
"Nice one Iyashi, I knew I could count on you."
————————-End of Chapter-————————
Sorry for taking so long, school has not been easy on me.
Again sorry for the late upload and as always
GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA