11- beautiful

BEAUTIFUL

 ↪︎ 𝐈 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐎𝐔𝐓 of my bed and feel the embarrassment rise again

↪︎ 𝐈 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐎𝐔𝐓 of my bed and feel the embarrassment rise again. i can't believe i would tell louis i like him. he has a girlfriend for gods sake. i rub my hand over my eyes and sigh. i let my envy control my mind and it apparently told me to go big, not home. thanks brain.

i grin when i realize what today is. it's jack and i's birthday party. i grab my bag containing my makeup, outfit, and a bunch of other random things for the sleepover later with jack, millie, finn, and noah.

i head into my closet and pick out a simple outfit to just lounge in and brush my teeth and do skincare. i grab my bag and head downstairs, skipping the last step.

"good morning honey, happy birthday! i can't believe you're already 18." my mom says as i reach into a bowl for a banana. "thanks mom," i smile. "but please don't cry, i'm heading out soon so i'll see you tomorrow?" i question as i take a bite of my banana.

"yeah, i'll see you tomorrow. i love you, stay safe, and don't do anything inappropriate." she says smiling. "i can't make any promises." i joke as i slip on my shoes. she narrows her eyes at me jokingly and nods towards the door. "have fun." she smiles before i give her one last goodbye. ( and to your dad and siblings ofc )

i slip into my car and toss my bag behind me. i start my car and start playing the album 'SOUR' by olivia rodrigo.

i step on the brakes as i reach millie's home. i grab my phone and quickly notify her that i'm at her house. i look up from my phone and see millie walking towards you with a light blush on her cheeks with finn not far behind with the same appearance.

i smirk as i roll down my window and lean over the middle council shouting, "hey lovebirds!" they both make eye contact and blush harder as millie glares at me. i laugh and turn the volume of the music back up.

they both get into the car and get situated. "happy birthday y/n!" millie says happily as she kisses your cheek. i laugh and lean over to return her hug, "thanks mills."

"yeah happy birthday y/n/n." finn teases as i playfully glare at him and smile, "thanks frog face." i smirk triumphantly. "so what were you guys doing in there that made you both so flustered walking out?" i ask as my smirk widens. millie's eyes widen as she stutters slightly, "uh nothing, we have to pick up noah don't we?" she asks changing the subject quickly.

"sure, and yes we do miss subject changer." i tease as i blow it off already guessing what was going on. she shakes her head and i change the gear to drive and begin driving to noah's.

when we finally pull into noah's driveway, i unbuckle my seatbelt and head towards his front door.

i ring the doorbell and hear footsteps running towards the door and faint arguing saying, "NO! I'M GETTING IT!" "NOT IF I GET THERE FIRST!" "NO! MOM!" "chloe let noah get the door so he stops complaining." "MOM!" i chuckle as i listen to the two argue over who's getting the door.