𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴏʀᴍ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ."

I followed their fight to get passed the deadly tree's branches, until the two of them were thrown into the passage and I trailed behind, trying to go unnoticed, but apparently, that wasn't working.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"I came to warn you. That dog I think it's-" I was interrupted by Weasley's screams.

"Come on. Where do you suppose this goes?" Granger said.

"I have a hunch. I just hope I'm wrong." Harry explained as we followed him down a dingy passageway and eventually up a latch in the ground.

"We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?" Granger asked and I nodded worriedly.

We checked a few rooms before finding the distressed redhead, rat in hand, sitting on a chair, in the far corner of one of the rooms. The three of us ran over to him, following a muddy, dirt track, embedded onto the creaky wooden floorboards.

"Ron. You're okay."

"The dog. Where is it?" Harry asked.

"Like I said, the dog, I think-" once again, I was stopped by a whining Ronald.

"It's a trap. He's the dog. He's an Animagus!" he frantically pointed towards a rusted, old door, that swung open to reveal a man. He was tall and scruffy looking; his prison attire, patchy and shredded. He had a dark beard and black shaggy hair. He looked different. Tired and worn out. He took a step forward.

"Uncle Sirius." I muttered under my breath.

"Y/N. It's been a long time." his voice was soft and comforting: just as I remembered. He cautiously approached me and embraced me in a hug. I wanted to hug back, but something told me not to. I simply awkwardly stood there, not moving at all.

"Please don't do this." he turned his attention to the other three.

"If you want to kill Harry, you have to kill us too!" Hermione had bravely and heroically stepped in front of Harry.

"No. Only one will die tonight."

"Then it'll be you!" Harry leapt away from Hermione's protection and grasped Sirius' neck. He pushed him to the ground, sitting over him and he drew his wand.

"Are you going to kill me, Harry?" he grinned, evilly.

"Expelliarmus!" Professor Lupin stormed threw the door and disarmed Harry, whose wand was now way out of his grasp. Harry moved away and now it was Lupin who was standing over him.

"Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we? Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within."

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?" my uncle was fidgeting on the floor. Remus smiled and hauled him up, where he pulled him into a hug. "I found him!"

"I know."

"It's him. Let's kill him!"

"No! I trusted you!" Hermione yelled, "and all this time, you've been his friend."

"Hermione, calm down. I know." I put my hand out to try and calm her nerves. I then turned to face the two men. "He's a werewolf. That's why he's been missing classes." I explained.

"How long have you known?" Remus had now stepped towards me.

"I guess Sirius told me more than you're aware of."