Epilogue

This will be shorter than my other chapters.

It had been a few years since the war with Fuli and Sarafisa has joined Sarabi and Mufasa in the sky. Nala was being comforted by Kiara, Kion comforted his mother Mlezi, and Scar was comforting Zira along with Kovu and Vitani. That night Kion and Kiara has decided they were going to reveal a surprise that they just found out about that day from Rafiki. As the day went by Kion spent most of it with Mlezi just relaxing in the Mud Pots it Hot Springs or simply taking a walk around the Pride Lands. Nala and Kiara spent their day relaxing behind Pride Rock on the warm rocks. Kovu, Vitani, Zira, and Scar all spent their day patrolling the Pride Lands for threats or emergencies. When night time came at last Kion and Kiara called every one of the lions in the pride together for an announcement. "Attention everyone, as you know, Kiara and I have been official mates for a while and we will eventually need an heir to the throne." Said Kion receiving nods from everyone. Kiara then joined in. "Well, the time has come for us to inform everyone that according to Rafiki I am carrying three cubs." Said Kiara smiling. Mlezi and Nala gasped in shock but smiled proudly, the whole pride congratulated them and Kovu and Vitani decided to tease Kion a little for the rest of the night saying things like how he finally took the next step in the relationship and other stuff like that only for Kion to remind Kovu about his relationship with Zuri, receiving a gasp of surprise from Vitani. After everyone congratulated them they all went to sleep, Kion was the last one though. 'I can't wait to raise my cubs along side Kiara.' Thought Kion as he fell into a very peaceful slumber not aware of a new threat that would start to arise in the future.