Part-29

Thank you readers for 8.5K readings...In starting time for my first 10 Chapters only got 300 something readings...but now within week Her Life got 2K readings... I am so grateful to you readers... once again Thanks you guys...it's gives encouragement to me write confidently...
***********************************

Tulsi , Arjun, Aratrika and her parents all them traveling in car very silently...none of them spoken anything... All of them sad... Tulsi cheek became wet because of her continuous tears...soon they reached their destination....Soon all them went in hurry...Arun office...

Receptionist : What do you want Mam? She asked looking towards Tulsi...

Tulsi: We came here to meet Arun...Can you lead the way for us to his room..

Receptionist: Sorry Mam.. you can't.... before she finish her sentence...

Raghav: Tulsi Why are you standing there come inside....

Receptionist stunned, because Raghav  himself escorting this Women and old couple...Is she relative to Raghav sir... But poor she didn't know Tulsi - Wife of her Boss.....

Soon they entered one big room... Tulsi parents marched towards bed in the corner of the room....this is  Arun's office Restroom...And near Arun sitting placing his both plam on his forehead with sad eyes...

Lakshmi: Mappillai What happened? What did Doctors informed about Sambanthi condition? Nothing serious Right! Mappillai...with worried tone....

Arun looked towards Lakshmi and his eyes travelled to Tulsi without wasting any second he marched towards Tulsi  and hugged her  tightly and started to shedding his tears.... Tulsi stood stunned because of his action but she didn't hugged him back.... Raghav also stunned because Arun is Crying after so long time and particularly hugging his wife... Normally he don't share his sad or his emotions to anyone.... He only show this reaction to his close one's... Lakshmi and Murugan looked Raghav like enquiring about how's Mrs.Chitra?...

Raghav:Amma got minor attack while our shareholders meeting... so we called Office doctors here to treat...Now Amma is fine... But we have to take care health very carefully... Because her both physical and mental health is unstable because of too much stress...

Murugan: Why suddenly... Did anything happened to Sambanthi these days... He asked with concern...

Raghav: No uncle just Work tension... He said hesitantly....he doesn't know what to say...

Meanwhile Arun didn't realise he hugging Tulsi...Hearing babies crying sound Arun released his hold from Tulsi.... All of them went near Mrs.Chitra...Tulsi sat on the bed near the edge....she placed her hand to Chitra hand and started to caressing her hand slowly...

Arun POV:

Today morning also Tulsi didn't eaten anything, I also not in mood  to eat anything so I skipped breakfast....and I said bye to my babies and smile to Tulsi but she didn't replied , I know might not expect that ....

Today major share holder meeting so Amma also here...but she didn't speak one word to me... It's hurts so much...
After some time the meeting started and in between the meeting I looked towards Amma...she looked very tired and her forehead full of sweat within minutes she holded her chest and fainted on desk infront of her... I Called Doctor immediately... after checking Amma... Doctor told us she had a minor heart attack..... because of stress and poor health...if it's happen again it would leads to serious....My world stopped there.... My Amma.... She is the only family member to me before Tulsi and babies... I know why it's happened .. the reason she stressed .....Tulsi and babies life .....This is all because me.... I don't have anyone with me...I am very bad person....but I will make Amma happy...I will make all correct...

After one hour I heard my room door open sound...I looked there... Tulsi parents stood there near the door and my Eyes locked one figure that's Tulsi.... I just ran towards Tulsi and hugged her... I just want console and peace from her .... She is the one who can give that....  she did not reciprocate to my action but either she didn't rejected...Now it's ok for me...I love her deeply... I can't live without her...

After one hour:

Mrs.Chitra opened her eyes... seeing Tulsi and babies she smiled warmly with tears....

Mrs.Chitra: Tulsi you came with my grandchildren... Oh God thank you.... Come here....She extanded her hand to hug Tulsi and after babies....

Mrs.Chitra: Tulsi please come and stay with me... don't hate me please....it's his Mistake you punish him whatever you want... Why are you punishing me...I want to play with my Grandchildren...I want to spend rest of  my life with them...She shredded tears with sad eyes...

Lakshmi: What are you saying Sambanthi...They are your Grandchildren... And why are you saying that punishment what happened here...

Mrs.Chitra don't know Tulsi parents here.... She just shocked... seeing their expression Chitra guessed Tulsi didn't told her parents anything.... Tulsi sensed her parents tension about what happening here...

Tulsi: Nothing Amma... Aththai wants  me and babies stay with her at India for sometime but Arun didn't liked the idea so he didn't approved... But he insisted Aththai to stay with us here ...and take rest... so they fought with eachother about this topic...Aththai also mad with Arun... because of that both of them even  didn't talked eachother about 2 months....He just concerned about Aththai health... that's why he insisted that idea... Aththai! see now you got sick... So you are not going anywhere... you have to stay with us here.....she just managed somehow with this lie.... Mrs.Chitra also Noded her head hesitantly....

Somehow Tulsi parents smiled hearing Tulsi answer... But not full heartily...they can see something going on.... at the same time they don't want to interfere their personal life....
After sometime Tulsi parents went canteen with Arjun and Aratrika... only Arun, Chitra, Tulsi in Arun Restroom....He seated in corner of the room...he didn't want to distrub Mother in law and daughter in law interaction.... he didn't want to distrub his Amma....And most importantly he didn't want to make both his ladies angry because both of them hate him now....If they see him near them... They will burn him with their eyes...

Mrs.Chitra: Tulsi I am sorry  just now I nearly revealed everything to your parents... I don't know! Sorry ....

Tulsi: No Aunty that's not your fault... don't say sorry... that's nothing... I can manage.... Don't stress yourself.. take rest that's what most important right now...Mrs.Chitra just Noded her with small smile...

Mrs.Chitra: Tulsi if you don't mind and I ask something?....

Tulsi: Yes Aunty tell me!..

😘