10

"So basically Derek kicked your ass?" Faline asks and Scott nods. "What on earth possessed you to try and take on Derek who has been a werewolf since he was born?"

"I was angry," Scott says.

"You need to control that anger or it's going to get you killed"

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" Stiles asks.

"Whoever killed Laura" Faline whispers. "Laura was an Alpha, to take an Alpha's power you have to kill them. We just need to find out who else is a werewolf and who's an Alpha because only Alphas can turn humans into werewolves"

"So basically we don't know," Scott says. "It could be anyone"

"Werewolves carry a scent," Faline says. "Like how I smell different from the rest of the people in this class, try it"

Scott closes his eyes and breathes in deeply, the smell that hits him is a floral one. How he'd imagine running through a field of flowers would smell.

"You smell like flowers," Scott says.

"Witches are bound to nature," Faline replies.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know," Scott says and Stiles sits back with a huff.

"Does Allison's dad know about the-"

"I don't know!" Scott snaps and all heads turn in their direction.

Faline looks at the test she had just been handed. A star as usual. Faline looks at Scott's test and winces.

D-. This isn't like you. See me after class.

"Oooh," Faline says. "You need to study more"

"That was a joke," Stiles says, shooting Faline a look. "Scott it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?"

"No," Scott says.

"Do you want my notes?" Faline asks.

"Those I will take," Scott says.

"You're lucky I photocopy all the notes I make," Faline says.

"I'm studying with Allison after school today," Scott says.

"That's my boy," Stiles says.

"We're just studying," Scott says.

"Uh no you're not," Stiles says.

"No, I'm not?" Scott asks.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you," Stiles says. "If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled"

"That is both depressing and disturbing," Faline says.

"Okay," Scott says. "Just stop with the questions man"

"Done no more questions" Stiles says. "No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek, who still scares me"

Faline meets up with Lydia and Allison.

"So Scott tells me he's going to yours to study Blow White?" Faline asks.

"Please stop calling me that," Allison says.

"I'll think about it," Faline says.

"We're just studying together," Allison says.

"Just studying never ends with just studying," Faline says, shaking her head.

"It's like getting into a hot tub," Lydia says. "Somebody eventually cops a feel"

"So what are you saying?" Allison asks.

"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up," Lydia says.

"Hello, Blow White, we're talking about a condom," Faline says at Allison's confused expression.

"Are you kidding? After one date?" Allison asks.

"Don't be a total prude" Lydia says. "Give him a little taste"

"Well, I mean, how much is a little taste?" Allison asks.

"Oh God, you really like him don't you?"

"Well he's just different," Allison says.

"Yeah because he's not an asshole like certain friends of ours," Faline says and Lydia smirks.

"What he can do in bed, makes up for him being an asshole," Lydia says and Faline makes a sick noise before giggling.

"When I first moved here I had a plan, no boyfriends till college-"

"You really stuck that one out," Faline says.

"I just move too much" Allison continues. "But then I met him and he was different"

"What is this the most cliche rom-com ever?" Faline asks. "Honestly, you sicken me"

"I don't know I can't explain it"

"I can," Lydia says. "It's your brain flooding with-"

"Phenylethylamine" Faline and Lydia say at the same time.

"What?" Allison asks.

"I'll tell you what to do," Lydia says. "When's he coming over?"

"Right after school"

"Listen," Faline says. "You don't have to swallow-"

"Boys don't mind you spitting," Lydia says.

"Swallowing what?" Allison asks.

"What do you know about sex?" Faline asks.

"I know the basics," Allison says.

"What you need to know-" Faline says. "Is some boys like to take control and others like to be controlled. Figure out which one Scott is and the rest will come naturally. Your body is literally made to have sex okay? It's as natural as breathing so it will come to you as naturally. But a word of advice, always take the morning-after pill. Even if he's wearing a condom, it can split"

 Even if he's wearing a condom, it can split"