Stella's a Bad Bleep

chapter thirteen; Stella's a Bad Bleep
3 POV

"WAKE UP, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE." Ginny struggled waking up her newest friend.

They had stayed up late talking the night before, and now they were going to be late for class.

"I have to leave early, I've got Herbology."

Stella groaned in annoyance, "I don't know what I have first."

"Defense Against the Dark Arts." Ginny reminded her. "Now get up!"

She rolled out of bed and went into the girls' bathroom, gabbing the spare toothbrush Ginny had laid out for her. Stella then continued to lazily brush through her blond hair and tie her tie the way Draco showed her how.

Stella trudged behind Ginny.
"We won't be able to have breakfast today."

"Ugh. I want to k-word myself." Stella said bye to Ginny, going into the Hufflepuff Common Room and getting her books, running out of the painting, and into the corridors.

There she met her friend.
"Hey, I was wondering when you'd pop out of no where."

"Shut up." Draco walked side by side with her.

"Do you have D.A.D.A. first too?"

He nodded, looking forward. He hated the looks of shock he was getting for walking with Stella. It wasn't odd. He used to walk with Pansy, and people didn't give them odd looks either.
But then again, Pansy never made Draco stop to admire the Black Lake.

"Wow, it looks really shiny from here!" Stella pointed at the Forbidden Forest, "that looks like an interesting place as well!"

"Stella, we're going to be late. We've got to go." He said gently, reminding himself that he didn't want to make her cry for yelling at her.

"But didn't you say you have a new D.A.D.A teacher every year? It won't matter if you make a bad impression on her if she's just going to be gone next year."

Draco was #notimpressed
He slapped the back of her head, "come on."

"Oh, so you are like that one rich preppy kid. You want to get on her good side so you can do all types of things and not get in trouble, eh?"

"No." He said walking ahead of her.

Stella stuck her head out of the window, took a deep breath of air, and then rushed to Draco's side.

"Do you ever think of who your real parents are?" He whispered.

"Hm? No. I don't like to think about it, because they left me. That's why I've got
🧚🏻daddy issues🧚🏻, but with a little spice to it."

She laughed to make it sound okay, but it wasn't. But it's okay because Stella's a bad bleep.

*

"Good morning, children."

"Bruh, she just Avada Kedavra'd the paper bird." Stella whispered to herself, turning to see their professor.

"Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations." Umbitch wrote with her wand. "O-W-Ls. More commonly known as OWLs."

"Owls? 🦉, hoot hoot."

"Study hard and you will be rewarded."

"Your compliance will be rewarded." Stella mocked in a deep voice.

Draco struggled to keep his laughter in. "Is it that a marvel reference?"

She nodded, "I'm so proud of you for remembering."

He looked away, "I was practically forced to, you wouldn't quit quoting phrases."

"-And the consequences may be severe." She passed out (I wish🙄), wands to everyone with the command of her wand.

Startled by the sudden thud of the book, because Stella was obviously not paying attention, she picked it up. "What's this?"

"A book."

"You did that for what. For what reason😐"

"Your previous instructions in this subject has been disturbingly uneven. But you'll be pleased to know, from now on..."

"'Dark Arts Defense: Basics for Beginners'?" Stella read, "I dunno about you, but I'm feeling pretty called out right now."

"-A carefully structured, Ministry approved course of defensive magic. Yes?" Umbitch said, looking at Hermione.

It was a good thing that Draco and Stella were all the way in the back, because she was lowkey screeching from all of Draco's insults and facial expression. Mans was really done with this class.

"There's nothing in here about using defensive spells...?"

"Using spells?" Que the fucking annoying little bitchass laugh of hers. Sis ain't even human after 'giggling' like that. Sounded like a whole ass cry of help from her throat. Not even her own body claim her💀

"Well, I can't even imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom."

"Deadass?" Stella whipped her head to Draco, "then why am I even here if I'm not going to be learning how to magic?"

"We're not going to be using magic?" Ron asked.

"You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way."

Harry had a bruh moment, "what use is that? If we're going to be attacked, it won't be risk-free."

"Exactly. Like how is this even making sense."

She turned her back, "students will raise their hands when they speak in my class."

"Oh- then are we going to have a problem." Stella murmured, "I've never raised my hand for answering things."

Umbitch turned around with a scary ass smile, "it is the view of the Ministry that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient..."

Stella dropped her head on the desk, "omg. Someone please ka-shoot me."