22

mistakes at all ?
just forgive .

Nau'Jour "Draco"

I wanted to be professional but it always be that one muhfucka that ruins it.

It's like I'm high and drunk but get the fuck of my case because I know what the fuck I'm doing.

"Why you nervous V'Luxuary"I asked and she started breathing faster looking everywhere else but at me.

Right now I was trying to stop myself from doing something.

You'll figure it out soon if she don't go in the house and change.

V'Luxuary "Tiny"
*her POV rn*

"Because your starring at me and-" I was cut off by him grabbing my throat.

"now"he said looking at me in my eyes licking his lips.

He grabbed my neck again and bought my ear to his mouth.

"Go.Put.Sumn else.on"

I started breathing heavy and I needed to go and change my pants and panties I told my stubbornness and I opened the door to his car and ran in the house.

I washed myself off then put new pairs of draws on and joggers then I went back outside.

I got in the car and he was starred at me then he leaned back in his seat closing his eyes biting on his lips showing his dimples.

I started scrolling through Instagram but wasn't paying attention to what I was doing because my mind was really on what happened.

Because I thought he had a girlfriend.

Draco looked at me and I looked out the window.

I looked at Draco and he chuckled.

"what" He asks.

"why did you do that"I asked.

He opened his eyes and squinted at me then opened them back and shrugged.

"Don't you have an girlfriend"I said and he looked at me again doing the same thing ending with closing his eyes.

"No..."He said with his eyes still shut.

"I have QLN's"He said shrugging.

"What is that"

"Quick Lil nut"

"Oh"

"Why you ain't answer my messages"he asked and I looked at him.

"Because your quick little nut is going to get mad at you"I said and he opened his eyes and started chuckling.

"You funny as a bitch yo for real"

"Wasn't trying to be funny"

"shut up talking to me" I just looked at him but did as I was told.

The song on the radio was the only thing you can hear.

Butterflies by Queen Naija.

I don't wanna fall so fasttt .
But I'm openn.

"They always say the good things never last"I hummed.

"And I know cause I been brokkken"

"I'm trying to protect my heart but you making it so hard"